1. Collapse Details
    Raptor and Picons
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I was testing the picon temp file that I made for the Vu+ and wanted to see if it would work as is, with HDMU Enigma2 in the Raptor. I thought at first it would not work because there are some slight differences in the settings between the two receivers. Turned on the Raptor and unplugged the usb stick from the Vu+ and plugged it in to the Raptor. It recognized the 4gb stick and it found the picons with out any problems, even though it was plugged in to a 4 port usb hub. Then tried it with PKT earlier version and it did not work, most likely because the settings were dis-similar. Did the same with earlier versions of HDMU with same negative results. So, for compatibility, the satellite.xml, lamedb and settings file has to be as similar as possible in order for a picon file to work in different E2 receivers. Still testing different versions.

See attached picture of the HDMU info bar.

Also, to save time and if you want to do a quick and dirty compare of your services from two different receivers, just type [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] in your web browser and it will get you a list of all the services currently loaded in your receiver. See attached picture of the services of one receiver.

Back to testing..
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have my picon folder in the root of the file system on the MINI1 partition of the stick with all E2 images, old and new on my Raptor and it works fine.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a site that the author updates the picons fairly often. Mostly Euro, but some can be adapted for U.S.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]