Yesterday I decided to take some time and scan some sats, as I have not done anything for some time due to working straight night shift and working around the place when off. Well, after finding that most sats were out by about 20 counts on the V-Box I was ready to go. Everything went fine. Ok, you know there had to be a catch, right? Sure enough when checking Intelsat 21 at 58W I had no signal and no strength on any transponder but I went ahead and ran a blind scan anyway, being quite sure that I was on the sat. Sure enough I was on the sat and scanned almost all tp's in but here's the kicker. All tp's scanned in as Ku. Took me a while to figure out what was going on until I realized that somehow my receiver had changed from 5150 to 9750. So, all I had to do was swap back to 5150, right? Not so. Using 5150, I have nothing on any C Band transponder but I bring in all the channels on 58 but they are showing up as Ku Band transponders. Anyone ever seen this? BTW Ku tp's scanned in with 22 Khz switch off.