1. Collapse Details
    Things That Make You Say Hmmmmm.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Yesterday I decided to take some time and scan some sats, as I have not done anything for some time due to working straight night shift and working around the place when off. Well, after finding that most sats were out by about 20 counts on the V-Box I was ready to go. Everything went fine. Ok, you know there had to be a catch, right? Sure enough when checking Intelsat 21 at 58W I had no signal and no strength on any transponder but I went ahead and ran a blind scan anyway, being quite sure that I was on the sat. Sure enough I was on the sat and scanned almost all tp's in but here's the kicker. All tp's scanned in as Ku. Took me a while to figure out what was going on until I realized that somehow my receiver had changed from 5150 to 9750. So, all I had to do was swap back to 5150, right? Not so. Using 5150, I have nothing on any C Band transponder but I bring in all the channels on 58 but they are showing up as Ku Band transponders. Anyone ever seen this? BTW Ku tp's scanned in with 22 Khz switch off.
    Optibox Anaconda, X2, OpenBox-S9, CS8000 and 2 X CW700S, 7 1/2' Perfect Ten scanning 55W to 139W C Band and a 39" Q-Sat scanning 30W to 125W Ku Band

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    What receiver and lnb are you using?
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe EC is using a bsc622 lnbf which he bought from me a while back. Could he possibly have mixed up his feed input coax?

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Currently using my X2 and a BSC621. Funny thing is that it is only 58W that is doing this. Every other sat is working fine. Tried again, a while ago, and sure enough, if I switch to 5150 that sat is a dead bird but as soon as I go to 9750, she comes to life.
    Optibox Anaconda, X2, OpenBox-S9, CS8000 and 2 X CW700S, 7 1/2' Perfect Ten scanning 55W to 139W C Band and a 39" Q-Sat scanning 30W to 125W Ku Band

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    EC, you might try deleting all TP's on 58.0W and set it up as 5150 and then rescan. I had the same problem with my Eyebox X5. Hope this helps.

mengram
    11 ft solid fiberglass BUD and 24' Von Weise Actuator, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, 10 ft Channel Master TVRO Solid BUD and 24" Thompson-Saganaw Actuator, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, 8 ft mesh BUD, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, (2) 36 inch Geosat Pro KU Dishes, both have SG6000 motors, Invacom QPH-031, JSC322-2 dual KU lnb, DSR922 Motorola 4Dtv, Amiko Alien2, (2) Optibox Raptors, Eyebox X5, Pansat 9500 HDX, (2) Openbox S9 fta receivers, Manhattan-1933, & Geosat Pro HDVR 3500 22inch directtv slimline (will be using as a stationary dish). 52 inch LG Plasma, 47 inch LG 3D, Smart TV, 32 inch Coby LCD televisions. LOS 55.0W to 139.0W

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    If its only on that sat have you tried creating a new 58w sat to see if there is just a glitch in the sat setting for it?
    6ft Solid w/NS741 C/KU LNBF Openbox s9, 1M Channel Master w/Avenger 321 Openbox x3

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, another Hmmmm, and I am heading to the bush to see if there is any sign of deer. I moved the dish to 58W and sure enough, all Ku tp's showed signal and strength. I had decided to take Mengram's suggestion and delete all tp's and start over so I changed to 5150 to delete C band tp's and low and behold, strength and signal on all C Band tp's as well as the Ku tp's. Now you guys should have a better understanding of why I go by Easily Confused. Hmmmmm!!