1. Collapse Details
    Assembly of SD180PM 6ft C-Band Satellite Dish by FTAgal
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Assembly of SD180PM 6ft C-Band Satellite Dish by FTAgal...
    Hey everyone, I have put together a video how to for the assembly of SD180PM 6ft C Band Dish. This is a link to the vid on youtube..
    I hadn't seen any how tos for assembly of this dish, so I figured we needed one.. lol
    I'll be using this dish in my reviews of the X2 Premium, along with firmware differences between the eu and us versions. Hint.. the EU has better video.
    Anyway, I hope you find the video of the assembly useful as the product does not arrive with any instruction other than parts images.

Coming soon.. a review & step by step images of how to set up the X2. By the way, the X2 is a great box, dont wait and dont hesitate on X2. Get them while the price is low, great blind scan, fast set up!

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking forward to your reviews....cheers.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    This video should help me out a lot as I have a 6' WSI dish that I lost some of the hardware to and need to get setup.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    hello all...
    just wanted to add a few words about this dish.
    Well imo you really cant do better whether you use for strictly cband or c/ku. Coupled with the right lnb it is a great dish with plenty of gain for all tps. I can scan in even the weakest tps and feeds!
    Speaking of scans.. let me tell you about the X2 premium HD satellite Receiver. What can I say besides wow! What a great box offering plenty of features, including youtube, iptv and upgrade by network. The included wifi at purchase is 150 mps, making connections fast on your network. Also the onboard ethernet connection is absolutly streamlining you for network use of youtube and more. There are so many features included with the X2 premium HD!
    for those that know me, I have been highly critical of boxes that dont do blind scans as well as a stickler on warranties. The blind scanning on this unit is fast and thorough. Grabbing even the weakest tps at a lightening fast speed. You would think this is a 200.00 box. Shortlist of what Im watching... scanning 99w and 101w I have hd abc, nbc, fox, this tv, several me tv, movies!, leasa network with family programming and more.. all free! No monthly bill and all HD.
    I know I shouldnt be talking about a receiver in this thread, but I just had to.. Go X sat !
    Quote Originally Posted by rrob311 View Post
    This video should help me out a lot as I have a 6' WSI dish that I lost some of the hardware to and need to get setup.