Thread: DR HD D15

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Hate to here that costactc,that is so sad, Thats the only thing about buying over seas,so let's hope the other doctor makes it to you. It really hurt when you waiting on the mailman, and ano show,So i hope for the best for you.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got the ring a marole from the seller for 5 frickin weeks. I decided to file a dispute with paypal and the a** finally came up with a tracking number. This receiver will definitely be worth it when it arrives.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
    Got the ring a marole from the seller for 5 frickin weeks. I decided to file a dispute with paypal and the a** finally came up with a tracking number. This receiver will definitely be worth it when it arrives.

I hope you like it..to bad about the delivery times...sometimes things can happen..

click click b00m

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ViP3R View Post
    I hope you like it..to bad about the delivery times...sometimes things can happen..
    Yeah like it not having been sent, the dude was choking my chain. He apologised yesterday by saying that he was out of town and the he had let go the person that was to have sent it....I definitely don't like the delay but can't wait to test it out.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Finally the tracking message from Royal Mail:

Your item, posted on 08/04/14 with reference RN004710031GB has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in CANADA.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully this baby will be worth the wait.
    Optibox Anaconda, X2, OpenBox-S9, CS8000 and 2 X CW700S, 7 1/2' Perfect Ten scanning 55W to 139W C Band and a 39" Q-Sat scanning 30W to 125W Ku Band

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The doctor, albeit used, is finally in the house. This came from Russia or was intended for that market as the manual is in English/Russian. It comes with a standard European power cord so I won't need a special UK adapter for this unit. Will give it a whirl and report back.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad one finally arrived, I hope it's worth the wait..looking forward to seeing some menu's and how you like it..

click click b00m

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    A couple of pics of the spectrum analyser and NHK hd channel on Intelsat 21 at 58w. By the way, its blind scan is extremely fast without having to advance the step count like my Technomate 5302:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

10. Likes rrob311 liked this post
  11. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will be interesting to see what the spectrum analyzer displays when you hit some of the data, 16, 32 and iptv transponders. Later when time permits, would be great if you posted pixs of the SA displaying a normal transponder vs. the ones mentioned.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast