1. Collapse Details
    OpenVIX Zeus r23
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Made the move from OpenVIX 3 r808 to OpenVIX Zeus r23 with Metrix skin. No real visible changes but did find that when loading settings via DreamBoxEdit and restarting Enginma2, the audio works fine now ... used to have to power off then on to get audio to work. Other thing I note is that "show positioner flashing" now works with Metrix Skin.

OpenVix 3 settings and backups for the most part do not work but it is good to be on the latest release.

===
    Bill
    4 tuner Vu+ Duo2 running OpenVIX Apollo with MetrixHD skin ... AzBox Premium Plus for 4.2.2 ... Amiko Nano HD

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playing around a bit more... I am finding streaming to my Android tablet a lot smoother now too. No skips using direct LAN.

===
    Bill
    4 tuner Vu+ Duo2 running OpenVIX Apollo with MetrixHD skin ... AzBox Premium Plus for 4.2.2 ... Amiko Nano HD

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    One more fix.... The signal strength gradient bar on LCD4Unix now actually shows a proportional bar. If you have 68% quality it only fills 68% of the bar rather than 100% all the time.

Looks like lots of little, annoying fixes. No functional adds over OpenVIX 3.

===
    Bill