1. Collapse Details
    "Name That Dish"
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]Here's some pix of the 1.2 meter I acquired from an old CVS drugstore. It works very well.[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I did use it for Hispasat for over a year. Has a heater on the back. I took off the heater control box. What brand is the dish?
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Trying to locate the correct LNB bracket or clamp (the wood block did work good but could be a little better). I would like to use for DXing out of footprint signals in Ku mainly in the AOR. Any help ID'ing dish appreciated.

jkara
    Last edited by jkara; 07-08-2014 at 07:42 PM.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice find jkara!

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The mount and elevation hardware looks like the stuff "Prodlin" uses. But the ones I've had were fiberglass, your looks to be stamped steel. I've given away all the Prodlin dishes I had, but maybe someone can give you dimensions as to where to mount a lnb. The original feed would be part of the transmit module that acts as the mount, and can be used for receive only if you still have it.
    C: 8' Andrew w/orthomode feeding twin Norsat 8515, Atemio Nemesis
    Ku: 1.2m Channel Master w/orthomode feeding twin NJR universal lnbs, Manhattan
    DBS: Motorized DTV Slimline w/DMS 922 circular, Jynxbox Ultra V3
    4:2:2 AZminiMe slaved off C/Ku

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks again. This is my play around dish that is moved about (heavy!) I did some more checking and it is a Prodelin. SMC construction not steel. No feed on it so I used a variety of feeds including an Invacom LNBF and ChannelMaster feed/LNB combo single polarity. I used a spectrum analyzer to check for hotspot in centering feed and focal length.

Worked well for T-11N when there was stuff to see and Hispasat and checked out 78-W but the 8' ChannelMaster did a little better so I am interested in trying it out on 55.4-W for those weak feeds both low and high Ku bands..

jkara
    Last edited by jkara; 07-09-2014 at 04:25 PM.