Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Technomate 5402 M3 Super+
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Just ordered a new technomate 5402 m1 slimline receiver. I was looking for another receiver to use with my 8' dish as I have 2 feeds for that dish and the azbox is basically obsolete. I have been told that the m1 version of this receiver has an extremely sensitive tuner and a fast blind scan. I have been totally impressed with my technomate 5302 that I figured another investment in this manufacturer is well justified, can't wait to start testing it out:

Based on the highest rated satellite receiver…ever! (92% by What Satellite magazine*), the new HD M3 range is even better!

With the future-proof piano black finish TM-5402 HD M3 Super, you can now watch channels in glorious High-Definition (HD), Full HD 1080p with Dolby Digital Plus to give you a superior audio experience. It’s also 3D ready**.

Not leaving the Standard Definition (SD) channels behind, we’ve developed a built-in hardware Upscaler to improve the picture quality of Standard Definition (SD) channels via the HDMI output.

You can use a USB Hard Disk Drive (HDD) to record all your favourite channels, listen to your music and watch a slideshow of your photos. What’s more, you can record up to 2 channels (on the same transponder) whilst watching a file from your USB HDD or watching another channel on the same transponder. You can even watch the .avi and .mkv file formats.

The Ethernet port allows you to connect to YouTube, check your local weather, view maps and listen to online radio.

Instead of connecting your Satellite Receiver to a PC by an RS-232 cable to download software, you can now download software at lightning speeds, taking only seconds compared to minutes by RS-232 on your PC. You can also download channel lists by USB and also upload them as a backup.

The satellite receiver has a channel memory of 10,000 channels therefore you will never run out of space to store your TV & Radio channels.

For searching, there’s a hardware blind search tuner which is much more accurate than software blind search. The satellite tuner is super sensitive to pick up weak signals and weak transponders.

To watch the same channel on another TV, there’s an RF modulator at the rear of the satellite receiver, so you can watch all your channels in your bedroom (requires a cable to be connected from the RF modulator to the second TV).

It’s even Eco-friendly with 1W standby power consumption.
    Last edited by Costactc; 07-31-2014 at 01:06 PM.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fully MPEG-2, MPEG-4 & H.264 compliant
    DVB-S & DVB-S2 QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK, 32APSK Compliant
    Output resolution: Full HD 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i & 3D Ready*
    1x Smart Card Reader & 1x Common Interface (CI) slot
    Local IR Extender to keep the TM-5402 HD M3 in a closed cabinet
    HDMI Output
    Dolby Digital Plus compliant via optical S/PDIF output
    10,000 TV & Radio Channel Memory
    2x USB PVR Ready Ports via a USB-powered external device: Rewind/Forward, Slow Motion Rewind/Forward, Timeshift (Pause Live TV) & Record Scrambled/Free-To-Air (FTA) channels, play Mp3 files & JPEG viewer
    USB compatible with WiFi & 3G Adapters
    Record up to 2 channels (on the same transponder) and playback a file at the same time via USB
    Fast software download & channel List upload/download via USB 2.0
    Ethernet Port
    Very fast & detailed hardware Blind Search (power scan)
    Scart Output with RGB and CVBS support
    Super sensitive tuner for very weak signals and weak transponders
    Less than 1 second channel change
    DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 & 1.3 (USALS) compatible
    PLL type RF-Modulator (Ch. 21- 69) and UHF tuning function
    DiSEqC Indicator
    Enhanced 16 Favourite channel list groups and sort function
    Auto Navigation system - select as many satellites as you want to search automatically
    Extended EPG and programme reservation on EPG
    Fast & easy-to-use menu system
    Channel control by: Favourites, Lock, Skip, Move & Delete
    Channel sort by: All, Alphabet, Transponder & CAS
    Parental, Installation & Receiver password lock
    Multilingual OSD Menu: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Turkish, Arabic, Russian, Greek, Czech
    Support for multiple audio language broadcasts
    Automatic digital satellite signal detecting function
    Manual transponder editing
    Supports PAL/NTSC systems
    Parental Control
    Last channel auto-save and recall function
    Various games
    Multi-picture display
    SCPC & MCPC receivable from C/Ku band satellites LNBs supported: Universal, Single, Single S & C band wideband LNBs
    4:3 & 16:9 screen formats
    Timer & multi-event timer functions
    Automatic FEC and PID detection and manual entry of PID values
    Pause capture
    Loop through tuner and satellite
    Real time clock
    Teletext & Subtitle support by OSD and VBI
    LNB short circuit protection onboard
    Software & channel list upgrade via RS-232C: PC to STB, STB to PC, STB-STB and USB
    1W Standby power consumption option

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    System:
    Video Decoder:
    MPEG-2, MPEG-4 HD, H.264, PAL, NTSC
    Audio Decoder:
    MPEG-1/2, Dolby Digital Plus AC3 Audio
    Tuner:
    1x DVB-S2
    High-Definition HD:
    1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i
    CPU:
    MHz
    SDRAM / Flash:
    Mbytes / Mbytes
    Front:
    Front Display:
    7-Segment 4-Digit
    Front USB:
    X
    Smart Card Reader:
    Common Interface (CI) Slot:
    Rear:
    Video Interface:
    HDMI, 1x TV Scart (RGB, CVBS), RCA
    Audio Interface:
    Optical S/PDIF
    Ethernet Interface:
    10/100Mbps
    Rear USB:
    1x USB 2.0
    RF Modulator:
    CH21-69, PAL-I/G/K/M, NTSC
    Internal SATA Support:
    X
    Fan:
    O
    Power Supply:
    Input Voltage:
    AC 90~250V, 50/60Hz
    Standby Consumption:
    Under 1Watt
    Others:
    Size (WxHxD):
    260x54x232 (mm)
    Weight:
    1.8 Kg

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice costa, they do love that old coolsat case...lol. but it's what's under the hood that matters right.

I don't think any new boxes uses rs232 to upgrade anymore..more of a recovery option now and very nice to have.

I hope you enjoy it and looking forward to a review..

click click b00m

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Getting a bit restless my friend to test another receiver and the TM 5302 is probably the best I have ever tested for dxing. Can't wait for the premium III to be released.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    With some luck I may have the Premium lll by the end of the week to test.

click click b00m

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would not put too much stock in wotsats ratings especially when it comes to Technomate, they gave the TM800 a glowing review even though that receiver was a lemon from day one and was till the day TM discontinued it. That said their none linux receivers have always been some of the best available and now their E2 receivers are showing a lot of promise (when they dont mess the rivers up that is).

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Costactc, congratulations on the new 5402 M3. I own one and I love it. The tuner is slightly less sensitive than the 5302 but not by much. It's very stable and smooth, and super fast. The blind scan is fast and very accurate.

The best news for you is that 5402 M3 uses the same channel list as the Dr Hd F15. So after you do a blind scan with the 5402, just upload it into a usb, and load it into the F15!!!!!

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by satcrazy View Post
    Costactc, congratulations on the new 5402 M3. I own one and I love it. The tuner is slightly less sensitive than the 5302 but not by much. It's very stable and smooth, and super fast. The blind scan is fast and very accurate.

The best news for you is that 5402 M3 uses the same channel list as the Dr Hd F15. So after you do a blind scan with the 5402, just upload it into a usb, and load it into the F15!!!!!
    I was told to avoid the m2+3 as its tuner is less sensitive then the m1 which I purchased. The Clarke Tech editor works on Technomate, Dr hd and Clarke Tech receivers.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you sure it's the M1? Is it used? Because this box has been discontinued for a long time. I've been trying to get one for a very long time.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast