Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    X² PREMIUM III Unboxing
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    The X² PREMIUM III finally arrived today..It should have been here last week but DHL must be the worst shipping company in the world.
    At least it arrived in one piece safe.

It look very sturdy and well built and packaged very professorially. The cover is very strong canvas rather than the cheap plastic most boxes come in. as you can see in the attached pictures it is fully FCC certified and comes with a North American plug, so no need for adapters.

Once again X² has supplied us with two remotes one larger than the other and extras such as a user CD, WiFi antenna for better range and also HDMI and RCA cables, Ethernet wire and your warranty product card.

They have already sent a new file to load to fix issues and I'm sure they will be more on the way soon. As everyone knows new products have bug's and I expect these to be worked out as we move along, Carlos also have an X² PREMIUM III and has been reporting back to X² with his findings.

I should have time later tonight or tomorrow to fire it up and take it for a test ride and will post some screen shots of the menus and report some Blind Scan speed times.

In the mean time here are some pictures of the X² PREMIUM III.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

click click b00m

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    FCC Certified? Lol. Yes, I see the sticker.

Funny that Brian Gohl amd the other Amiko Pirate dealer(s) knocked the X Square for not being certified. Now they are selling non U.S. certified Amikos to pirates! I have yet to see any FCC sticker on an Amiko, and the main U.S./North American market for Amiko is pirates.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice...can't wait to hear your results Viper and can't wait for my own.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    FCC Certified? Lol. Yes, I see the sticker.

Funny that Brian Gohl amd the other Amiko Pirate dealer(s) knocked the X Square for not being certified. Now they are selling non U.S. certified Amikos to pirates! I have yet to see any FCC sticker on an Amiko, and the main U.S./North American market for Amiko is pirates.
    I 'm glad someone noticed that..X² went out of their way to make sure the box was fully FCC certified and that caused a good amount of delay for them.
    They know the manufacturing plant in China were the Amiko is produced and they only have CE..Not FCC..

They like to say the X² is a pirate box just to try and hurt sales so they can sell more..any FTA box with an internet connection can be used for piracy.
    The new A3 is more a pirate box than any other since it comes loaded with XBMC and we all know most people use that for watching Dish network HBO..Cinemax..Starz and so on plus all the pirated movie content that go straight from torrents to XBMC.

They can say..well we don't use it for that and maybe some won't, but I'll bet most will..lol
    Our site is TRUE FTA and we use our boxes for legal use only.

click click b00m

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like the professionally packaged shipping for the customer. Looks like they went out of their way to do this right. Any eta on availability?

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eastof111 View Post
    I like the professionally packaged shipping for the customer. Looks like they went out of their way to do this right. Any eta on availability?

No ETA as yet, but I doubt it will be to long..They did say the price will be around $75.00..The X² PREMIUM III is close to double the size of the previous model.

click click b00m

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    In regards to FCC certification = F****** Clueless Clowns

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    At that price it should be a great seller.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    surprised to see the rs232 connector
    or am I being obtuse?

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.zin View Post
    surprised to see the rs232 connector
    The previous model X2 does have RS232, why surprised?? There is already a working RS232 loader, HD channel editor and 2 firmware updates and haven't being release!!
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast