2. Collapse Details
    X² PREMIUM III - X2_USA_V1.27B4_0905 new releace
    Post Thanks / Like
    does this x2premium 111 new releace works with iks

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kaboota View Post
    does this x2premium 111 new releace works with iks
    This is a true fta site, we do not discuss iks or any other form of hack here.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blind scan issue that I have encountered. If you highlight more then one satellite and attempt to blind scan another then anything scanned in are kept in memory of the other satellite. For example, I blind scanned Express AM44 at 11w and then attempted to blind scan 20 and 22w, each time a channel scanned it appeared as being 11w although that wasn't the sat I was scanning. I am now scanning them individually with only one selected, which can be a pia. I noticed that x2 III has storage for 65 sats in total but the list that comes with the file only starts at 45w, I will create my own list.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
    Blind scan issue that I have encountered. If you highlight more then one satellite and attempt to blind scan another then anything scanned in are kept in memory of the other satellite. For example, I blind scanned Express AM44 at 11w and then attempted to blind scan 20 and 22w, each time a channel scanned it appeared as being 11w although that wasn't the sat I was scanning. I am now scanning them individually with only one selected, which can be a pia. I noticed that x2 III has storage for 65 sats in total but the list that comes with the file only starts at 45w, I will create my own list.
    Costa, are you on the latest file? Sept 5 is the current. you can download from your box. I can scan my whole arc at once with all checked with no problems.
    Also sept 5 file allows for scanning just one sat with no need to un check others.

click click b00m

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    First thing I did was flash the latest file. I have tried repeatedly with the same problem. I also had an issue while scanning Intelsat 25 at 31.5w on c band, ORTM scanned in on the x2 III as a radio channel and 2 attempts at rescanning only for tv channel did not result in opening that channel. I scanned in ORTM as a tv channel on my technomate 5402 without any issues.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm only doing KU at the moment, so I can't try that..I'll let you roll on and see if anything else pops up then we can report it.

click click b00m

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am setting up a whole new satellite list as I go and am scanning all c band sats for now, I will do ku after.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
    I am setting up a whole new satellite list as I go and am scanning all c band sats for now, I will do ku after.
    Just so you now bro, a channel list backup cannot be done with this file..so you are going to have to do all over when the new files comes out.

You can do a full backup, but the problem is when there is a new file and you use the backup it will load the old software.

I just sent them an email about this and they are working on a channel list backup feature.

This is why we were waiting to fix bugs before selling to the masses.

click click b00m

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope that the x2 folks did not take a step back on the blind scan and tuner sensitivity with a different chip as I'm thinking of purchasing the x2III.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast