Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I highlighted all sats and was attempting to blind scan Ses 6 at 40.5w. As the first tp was about to scan in it was assigned to my first satellite on my list which is Express AM44.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by solrackm View Post
    I hope that the x2 folks did not take a step back on the blind scan and tuner sensitivity with a different chip as I'm thinking of purchasing the x2III.
    Blind scan speed and tuner sensitivity alone are worth the price of this receiver, I know all issues will be addressed as they were in the x2.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
    I highlighted all sats and was attempting to blind scan Ses 6 at 40.5w. As the first tp was about to scan in it was assigned to my first satellite on my list which is Express AM44.
    When I scan all it will start at the highest bird, 125W in my case and work it's way down.

click click b00m

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    It shouldn't have any issues scanning 1 sat at a time, I'm just wondering if the same would happen if I only used that sat list from the file? I know setting up my own list is tedious but it's what I like to do. I will reflash the file and try again.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just scanned 45, 50, 55.5 and 58w with no issues at all using there satellite list. It shouldn't make a difference if I create my own list or change a sat on the list to accomodate the birds I scan in from 11-43.1w.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    same problem about the scan and I eliminate the 45 and 46 and create the t12 at 15 west and hispansat at 30 west.Not complain the box are new and the picture very good.I scan Hispansat and t12 no problems
    Last edited by tanka2; 09-09-2014 at 06:57 PM.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's not about the STB ,it's about your location and how big is the toy ?/ dish/

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Toronto Canada dish 8ft

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can do Database backup using External Devices/ Update By USB/ Backup/ Backup.abs. That will created a database ONLY backup. You can load back using External Devices/ Update By USB/ Userdb and look for the backup.abs you just created. This will only backup and bring back your database. No matter which revision of firmware your're using. It will NOT backup your entire system firmware. Just make sure you load back your backup database as Userdb.

I forgot to mention that you can download tools files directly from X2 ftp to your box using External devices/ ftp download. You can download files directly using the box

ftp quota
    X2 PIII Loader
    Quick Guide
    Smart Phone App
    User Manual
    X2 PIII latest Firmware
    Last edited by cpr43; 09-10-2014 at 12:59 PM.
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the last 2 days I have lost the RSS News Feeds and all the IPTV channels. PIII is rebooting when trying to access IPTV.
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast