Thread: X2 III Arrival

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    C band scanning is complete. The blind scan and tuner sensitivity on this box is at the top of whatever I have previously tested. The receiver missed 2 tp on all sats which I manually scanned in with no issues. My only problem was the Fox tp on G16 at 3720 H 8704 which will not scan in at all for me even with a pid scan. As long as you don't mind just having 1 sat at a time checked in the install menu, which I'm sure will be addressed in future fw, this box is a keeper with all relevant info at the touch of a button.

Ku band is next and I'll be testing its motor movement capabilities with usals.....more to follow.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
    C band scanning is complete. The blind scan and tuner sensitivity on this box is at the top of whatever I have previously tested. The receiver missed 2 tp on all sats which I manually scanned in with no issues. My only problem was the Fox tp on G16 at 3720 H 8704 which will not scan in at all for me even with a pid scan. As long as you don't mind just having 1 sat at a time checked in the install menu, which I'm sure will be addressed in future fw, this box is a keeper with all relevant info at the touch of a button.

Ku band is next and I'll be testing its motor movement capabilities with usals.....more to follow.
    I'm glad your enjoying it costa..

You can leave all your satellites checked..if you want to Blind scan just one bird you just use the arrow key to move to the sat you want to scan and hover over it, then press the yellow key on the remote (Single scan) then only that satellite will be scanned.

click click b00m

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chifut View Post
    ..Is it support IPTV ??/
    Yes, it does. Right now several pre-loaded US/ AR stations. We are doing test into how to load yours using *.m3u8 files via USB. Also, over 100 movies pre-loaded.
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I scanned ku sats from 72-103w with excellent results. The motor functions work flawlessly by the way. I had one issue as a blind scan cannot be performed with a universal lnbf if you change the scan frequency, this adds time to the scan which leaves its speed actually slow. I will be scanning the Atlantic ku sats next.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by carlospr43 View Post
    Yes, it does. Right now several pre-loaded US/ AR stations. We are doing test into how to load yours using *.m3u8 files via USB. Also, over 100 movies pre-loaded.
    Thanks Carlos,You made my day .. You can put me on the list for byers ...Cheers ..

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    After 2 days of intense testing I have decided to keep the x2 III on my main c band dish in combination with my technomate 5402. It took a while to learn the proper scanning technique with this new receiver but now that I have it down pat I think it's an excellent box. As I have previously stated, blind scan is lightning fast as long as you set up your scan properly and tuner sensitivity is also spot on. I have tested many ali chip receivers and I thought this one would fall into the same category but I was wrong. As with every new receiver there are always bugs that need to be addressed but as we saw with the x2, I'm sure they will be taken care of with great support.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Costa, I was informed that the Premium lll is also capable of 16APSK and 32APSK so if you find some feeds please let us know..

Thanks

click click b00m

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just completed my new c band satellite list from 11-127w with 38 sats programmed. A total of 778 open channels. I have 2 issues that I would like to be addressed for this receiver. First, the non responsive remote control which seems to have a split second pause in between commands. Secondly, the blind scan is a bit inconsistent as scans can take up to 5 minutes on some sats and literally 15 seconds on others. As I have stated previously, for an ali chip receiver I am quite impressed and I have never had a receiver that came as well equipped as this one.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Which satellites take 5 minutes to scan?
    Which satellites scan in a few seconds?
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anik F2 at 111.1w took over 5 minutes in a blind scan this morning and Simon Bolivar took approximately 15 seconds yesterday.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast