Thread: X2 III Arrival

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I second the RC control problem being unresponsive at times. Hopefully it may be just an easy firmware tweak.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
    Anik F2 at 111.1w took over 5 minutes in a blind scan this morning and Simon Bolivar took approximately 15 seconds yesterday.
    The satellites transmit noise. Our lnbs and fta receivers turn the noise into radio and tv pictures.
    A blind scan has to listen to all of the noise and try to determine what transponders are in it, and then get information including channels from the transponders that are found. Usually, scans or blindscans will take longer when there are many satellites located close together. A look at Lyngsat will show that there are many satellites operating at or within 3 degrees of 111.1W, and only a few satellites are operating at or around 78West. This can be one explanation as to why the scans times are vastly different at these two orbit locations. There is probably much less noise for the receiver to deal with at 78West than at 111.1West.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eastof111 View Post
    I second the RC control problem being unresponsive at times. Hopefully it may be just an easy firmware tweak.
    I sent them a message about the remote delay..I'm not experiencing this myself but if you guy's are it should be looked into.

click click b00m

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ViP3R View Post
    I sent them a message about the remote delay..I'm not experiencing this myself but if you guy's are it should be looked into.
    They will be releasing new software for the WiFi drop out in the next week or so..on the remote they said the engineers checked the remote response and could not see anything wrong there and suggested brand new battery's..what can I say that's what they told me..lol. Like I said I'm not experiencing this so if someone could post a short video in a separate thread I can send them the link to look at.

click click b00m

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Batteries were the only thing the x2 III didn't come equipped with and the ones in my remote are brand new. Last night I attempted to power it up but the remote was totally unresponsive, I had to do a hard boot to get it on.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the same problem with the number one button.... no response. Also, tried new Duracells, Maxells and zilch, nada. Tried the smaller RC and it works great, but unfortunately it does not have all the buttons.
    Last edited by eastof111; 10-01-2014 at 03:11 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123