Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I loaded subway surfer. It played it sideways and I didnt have time to get it to work...but the demo played fine....sideways.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I could find an app to download and save the sat list and channel list I might buy a couple more...they would replace my streaming boxes and sat boxes in each bedroom and in the kids play room. they just need to do netflix, watch movies from central HD, and tune simple sat. The thought of having to rename, edit, and rescan everything is more than enough to keep me from doing so.

And I tried to find backup apps that work and couldn't get anything that seems to work. Will be a work in progress. With the right apps the box would be OK.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    A difference in the specs I noted between the 60 and 70 is one has led display support.
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mountaineer, just curious if you can access files with Filezilla or is it purposely blocked? How about Telnet?

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can get in with filezilla. I see folders just like e2...but can not find channels or sats anywhere.
    apparently there are two seperate "places" in these boxes. the android side and the sat side. Kind of like a partioned hard drive. In many cases they do not communicate with each other. i can get to android side thru filezilla. The sat side I can not find.
    On fridge there is a restore guide that talks about this for A3. If you download the zip file at the bottom...and go through the file....it is exactly what I see in filezilla. You notice when reading the guide to the restore.....that this restore does not touch sat settings or info . So I guess I need to find the partition or place where the sat info is stored. Any help would be appreciated. If I could find it and make a copy...it would save other people a TON of time renaming asian and eu sats and scanning and deleteing and adding tps and editing channels and and and well you should get the idea by now.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look in usr or a sub-folder of usr. Also look in var.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Been thru everything many many times. See webpage in post above...download recoveryzip...and surf thru it. It is almost exactly what I see....and no sats etc. I could be wrong and PRAY someone shows me...will make this process easier

CLICK "SYSTEM" FOLDER that is what I see in filezilla.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can you Upload the firmware to this site?
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    That one is like 230 MB Zipped. These files are huge. But if you go here:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

then use winrar and surf thru to SYSTEM FOLDER ope it and that is what I see.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Mountaineer
    I use this program to view the files on my enigma2 boxes, DCC-E2 ver. 1.50, Using FTP I can find my satellite.xml under folder etc/tuxbox, does your box have such a folder?
    Regards.
    Chewie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast