Quote Originally Posted by Pale-Rider View Post
I dont want to come across as rude or argumentative, I just wanted to put on record that we the ViX team (I can state this as I am a senior member of the ViX team with full read / write access to the GIT) are not associated with this image as the post this thread links to wrongly claims. so for the sake of clarification I will say again that we the OpenViX team have nothing and want nothing to do with the sh4 platform.

This image was produced by a third party using our name to wrongly dupe users into thinking we are involved (you may not consider that of any consequence but we want to make sure our users know it's not us, in the same way you would if some one else cloned your forum and tried to pass them selves off as legitfta !!).

as for the above quoted entries in the changelog, they are nothing to do with us, but were added to the OE-Alliance GIT by the ATV team as they support the sh4 platform.

The OE-A git is the central repository into which all member teams contribute to and take from, but we all build our own E2 base (ATV is also based directly on our E2 which is partly why lavatronics were able to build a ViX based sh4 image, even if we dont our selves support this platform).

I'd just also like to point out that I have no issue with the ViX4sh4 image, lavatronics or any one else for that matter are free to use ViX as a base for their own image but it is out of order to take our name so that users wrongly assume we are involved.