Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Now that it's a couple of firmware upgrades after the release, could we get a quick summary of the outstanding bugs if there still are any?

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim S. View Post
    Now that it's a couple of firmware upgrades after the release, could we get a quick summary of the outstanding bugs if there still are any?
    From the dx point of view, this receiver is good to go. Scanning can be a bit complicated but child's play once you get the hang of it. The only thing I'd like to see is the satellite list in the main menu. When you press the menu and install menu your always directed to the sat at the top of the list, I'd prefer it go to the sat that I'm on but no biggee.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ViP3R View Post
    Adding you own list would probably make most people happy and it can be done.
    Apparently you need to power off the online update to add your own channels, I could not see that option so I sent an email asking how.

I turned off the internet and loaded an old list that sublime posted here but most did not work anymore, but a few did so it does work.

I'll let you know when I hear how to turn off the online update unless you know how.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Okay got the info for turning off online updates.

Menu - System Setting - Super Setting - IPTV Server Update ( ON - OFF )

You will need to restart the receiver and the "Internet TV" will show empty and can use the USB Key list , Also please make sure the format list of IPTV in the USB to be correct .

click click b00m

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim S. View Post
    I'm pretty sure most known bugs have been solved before the release, but I'm sure as more people get one with different settings, hardware and systems we may run across some.

One thing that happens to me is that occasionally the WiFi will drop out and I have to restart the receiver, then it connects again.
    I'm not sure if it's just my WiFi here or the receiver, maybe others can chime in if they have had this happen.

click click b00m

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Although, I do not use the internet side of this receiver too often I have noticed that wifi does drop out. I just reconnect which doesn't take very long.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
    Although, I do not use the internet side of this receiver too often I have noticed that wifi does drop out. I just reconnect which doesn't take very long.
    Thanks for confirming that Costa, I thought it might have been just me..I sent a message asking that the engineers check on it.

click click b00m

7. Collapse Details
    Iptv
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iptv better now few from Europe usa two from mexico and from spain to.The box working better now.No problems on the iptv working fine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12