Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Well my X2 (X-Square) Premium HD II is stuck with "on" on the display. I was editing the radio channels, and the unit froze, so I unplugged, waited a few seconds, plugged it back in, and now it just starts up with the X2 logo, then goes blank, and only shows "on" on the display, with no response from the front buttons or with the remote. Will not power off using the power button either. Haven't been able to recover, so I've decided to move on to a GEOSATpro Micro HD instead...
    GEOSATpro HDVR3500 (Fortec Star 90cm dish/Ku-band LNBF: aimed at 97.0°W, Wave Frontier Toroidal Dish w/multiple Ku-band LNBFs, aimed at 91°W, 95°W, 105°W, 113°W, 121°W, 125°W - Mini BUD: Primestar/ChannelMaster dish/C-band LNBF: receiving 97.0°W & 99.0°W

Other Toys: Mac mini (Early 2009) w/OS X El Capitan 10.11.4 Public Beta 7, iPhone 4S 64GB w/iOS 9.3 Public Beta 7, iPad 2 64GB (Wi-Fi/3G) w/iOS 9.3 Public Beta 7, AppleTV (3rd Gen) w/Apple TV Software 7.2.1, OS Build Version 8.4.1

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    What process did you used to recover?? You will need the X2 loader with the right *.stp file to do it and of course a null cable and your old PC with a Com port. You will be back!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12