Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    X2 Mini Arrival
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Just got back and the x2 mini was at my doorstep so it arrived on Friday. I have never seen a receiver this small before, it's only 4" x 2". As usual, it came equipped with everything but the kitchen sink and batteries and a European power cord. Can't wait to check out its blind scan speed and tuner sessitivity:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course the receiver is booting up in pal. My problem is that it isn't equipped to take rca composite cables. This could be a challenge.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I get a picture on my 60" tv in the basement but neither of the 2 remotes, which are identical to the x2 premium III remotes, is functional. I've hit a brick wall as the mini doesn't even have an on/off button.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I sent a message to the x2sat team on ebay, I hope this gets resolved as this receiver cost me more then the premium III.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I also noticed that my mini didn't come equipped with a wireless usb adapter as it should have...bummer to not be able to test it out.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The cable that has the RCA red, white and yellow at one end and a small single jack at the other is for video and audio out. I have had mine for a month and like it very much .
    X2 M1 HD Mini ,X2 Premium II receiver, X2 Premium Mini (new edition), X2 premium III, QBox2 USB receiver, DSR406mn, Dsr922, DsR4200, SV360, 8 foot C-Band dish, 8 foot solid Ku dish and 3 foot Ku Dish, USBJAG NT cable & software

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the info but without a functional remote I can't do anything.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ma Wang <[email protected]>; this is the email , tell them that yu did not get cable they will ask for order info to send you a wifi
    X2 M1 HD Mini ,X2 Premium II receiver, X2 Premium Mini (new edition), X2 premium III, QBox2 USB receiver, DSR406mn, Dsr922, DsR4200, SV360, 8 foot C-Band dish, 8 foot solid Ku dish and 3 foot Ku Dish, USBJAG NT cable & software

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    the cable and the remote sensor is in the picture, it must be use to get remote working.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rca composite cables work fine, scrolling screen so I knoe it's in pal. I get a no or bad signal without a scrolling screen when I use the hdmi cable.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast