Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I have a X2 Premium Mini new edition. The GXdownloader is to be used to recover, using any of the bin files for the X2 Premium Mini new edition. You need to hock up the data cable with no power on the receiver, open GXDownloader, choose bin file I used July premium_mini.bin ,you can use 30 Sept.bin if you want(there is no special file to recover just use update file), choose download then plug receiver in. it should start to load file.
    X2 M1 HD Mini ,X2 Premium II receiver, X2 Premium Mini (new edition), X2 premium III, QBox2 USB receiver, DSR406mn, Dsr922, DsR4200, SV360, 8 foot C-Band dish, 8 foot solid Ku dish and 3 foot Ku Dish, USBJAG NT cable & software

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your not alone I did that to a viewsat pro satellite box once just tossed it away

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bricked my X2 this evening. I decided to update to the November software using network and all went fine until it rebooted...stuck in BOOT with no video output! Never had any issues with previous updates.

Dug out my old XP machine with a real RS232 port (glad I never got rid of it) and used the loader software I found on this site. I then cobbled together an RS232 cable using the pin outs provided above and that was a no go.

If you're building a cable to plug into a male RS232 port on your PC, this is what worked for me...
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Tip goes to #2 (RxD), center goes to #3 (TxD) and the bottom goes to #5 (data ground). Numbering is basically a mirror image of what was posted.

Luckily everything is back up and running but I'm not about to try the November update again.
    Last edited by 19psi; 12-26-2015 at 09:08 PM.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi. I have a problem with flasch software. start and then stop. Where is the problem? thank you[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    ???

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123