I finally got my hands on a Technomate 5402 m1 receiver, the original that was manufactured in Korea not China like my m3 model. It arrived yesterday and of course I had some issues getting it going but it's all set up now. The receiver needed to be changed from pal to ntsc and I was confronted with a menu lock. I sent an e-mail to the seller and was promptly responded that the default pin for Technomate receivers is 2011. I also, painstakingly, had to create a new North American satellite list using the Clarke Tech editor. After all that, I started scanning my ku sats where this receiver is being used on my 4' setup to replace the Technomate 5302. This receivers menu is identical to the Coolsat 5k and 6k menu.

Blind scan is not as fast as the x2 models but much faster then the Technomate 5302, almost identical to the Dr Hd F15. I am using it on usals to move the dish and it does flawlessly. More to follow.....................

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]