Thread: Vu+Zero Help

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    If the BH image does not natively support blindscan for this receiver then something is amiss because BH is based directly on Vu+'s very own OI and contains all the same code it uses. I cant speak for the other images but I do know ATV are not against putting things in images without checking they work first, in fact most of the time they release images without even testing they boot on a physical receiver.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Insert usb stick into the receiver, then copy the crash files from the tmp folder to it. Zip it up and post it. OR copy the whole tmp folder.

You can also transfer satellites .XML file using this plugin but it is muchj easier to use FileZilla once you figure out what is wrong with it.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale-Rider View Post
    If the BH image does not natively support blindscan for this receiver then something is amiss because BH is based directly on Vu+'s very own OI and contains all the same code it uses. I cant speak for the other images but I do know ATV are not against putting things in images without checking they work first, in fact most of the time they release images without even testing they boot on a physical receiver.
    If I remember on I will ask stef if Blindscan is present and working for this box in the ViX test image, I know he has a sample for testing.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale-Rider View Post
    If I remember on I will ask stef if Blindscan is present and working for this box in the ViX test image, I know he has a sample for testing.
    That would be awesome bud.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    Insert usb stick into the receiver, then copy the crash files from the tmp folder to it. Zip it up and post it. OR copy the whole tmp folder.

You can also transfer satellites .XML file using this plugin but it is muchj easier to use FileZilla once you figure out what is wrong with it.
    There are 10 files in the tmp, which one?

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    BlackHole has never supported blindscan. All they have for the Duo2 is an old Ku blindscan and nothing for c band. I have already asked BlackHole if they have blindscan for Zero and the answer was No.

My information shows that there is a working blindscan for the Zero. I also saw where the Zero has been added to the blindscan plugin and since it has the same tuner as the Duo2, it should work. Maybe I am wrong about this but I looked at the Zero very carefully before I ever ordered the box.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
    There are 10 files in the tmp, which one?

Just copy the whole tmp folder, zip it and post it. There should not be any personal info ion that folder.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    BlackHole has never supported blindscan. All they have for the Duo2 is an old Ku blindscan and nothing for c band. I have already asked BlackHole if they have blindscan for Zero and the answer was No.

My information shows that there is a working blindscan for the Zero. I also saw where the Zero has been added to the blindscan plugin and since it has the same tuner as the Duo2, it should work. Maybe I am wrong about this but I looked at the Zero very carefully before I ever ordered the box.
    They dont have Blindscan for C band because Vu+ does not have it, the BH image is 100 percent based on the original Vu+ image, they wont add fixes in the way we do in the OE-A unless the come from Vu+ them selves. The only reason C band blindscan works in the OE-A based blindscan is because Huevos fixed it him self.

P.S VTI are in the same boat as BH here as they are also based directly on the Vu+ OI.

OK so after speaking to one of the ViX Devs it seems the Zero's tuners do not support blindscan hence why it was removed from the GIT and why it is not present in BH / VTI.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    What tuner does the Zero have?

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    What tuner does the Zero have?
    No idea, but I will ask.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast