1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale-Rider View Post
    No idea, but I will ask.
    I Don't know the exact tuner model number for the Zero but it can't have the same tuners as the Duo2, the Duo2 uses removable tuner modules the Zero uses a single fixed none removable tuner.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Vu+ Zero uses a BCM7362 Tuner as shown in picture below.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Nano

Xtrend ET9500, 1m Gilbertini Dish with Fracarro 0.1db lnb, 75cm Visiosat BISAT G3a triple lnb dish, EMP Centauri IRS system, Technomate TM5402HD, AB Prismcube Ruby, Evo Xfinity Android, nBox 5800s & Amiko Alien 2

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    The Vu+ Zero uses a BCM7362 Tuner as shown in picture below.

Nano
    I'm not too familiar with this stuff but how did you get that into a picture?

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Costactc View Post
    I'm not too familiar with this stuff but how did you get that into a picture?
    you can use a telnet session or directly via your browser, give me a few seconds and i'll post some commands here for you.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screen Grabs/Dumps
    Via a telnet session.

grab -o -p /tmp/grab.png [change grab to the file name you want it to be] shows OSD only.
    grab -d -p /tmp/grab.png [change grab to the file name you want it to be] shows OSD with channel.

your png files will be sent to /tmp directory for you to retrieve via FTP.

===

screen grab via browser

Enter this line into your browser http://192.168.1.5/grab?format=jpg&r=1920
    Change, 192.168.1.5 - to the ip of your receiver, the screen grab can then be saved directly from within the browser it self.

There are some plugins to do this too but I find it by far easier and faster to use these above methods.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another little update on this.

Just spoke to Huevos who has said that it is possible the Zero's tuners may support blindscan but that Vu+ have not as yet release a binary to activate it, and it's not something any one else could do as the binary needed is closed source.

He also stated that if you are interested in blind-scanning with a Vu+ receiver, the single best option by far is the Solo2, it's tuners are more accurate than any other including the modular tuners used by the Duo2.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screen Grabs/Dumps

screen grab via browser

Enter this line into your browser http://192.168.1.5/grab?format=jpg&r=1920
    Change, 192.168.1.5 - to the ip of your receiver, the screen grab can then be saved directly from within the browser it self.

There are some plugins to do this too but I find it by far easier and faster to use these above methods.
    To make life easier for the next screen grab, just create a bookmark in your web browser with the above listed info.

If you would like to see all your current services, just create another bookmark with ipaddress/web/getallservices

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The way i do the screen shots is just by using the web interface. Just type in the ip address of the box into your web browser (from a PC or MAC connected on the same internal network) and it should display the web interface, although it may first ask for root user and password of box.

Click on grab screenshot and it will grab what ever is on the screen at the time. To save it you just right click and select save as.

If you want it to show menus etc etc, you just bring them up with the remote and then take a screenshot.

If you want it in high resolution just click on the box with high resolution on it.

This will work with what ever is on the screen at the time on virtually any enigma 2 box.

Nano

Xtrend ET9500, 1m Gilbertini Dish with Fracarro 0.1db lnb, 75cm Visiosat BISAT G3a triple lnb dish, EMP Centauri IRS system, Technomate TM5402HD, AB Prismcube Ruby, Evo Xfinity Android, nBox 5800s & Amiko Alien 2

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The ViX Image is now available for the Zero, I would upload it but I am on a mobile connection and dont have the bandwidth to upload large files.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The ViX Image is now available for the Zero, I would upload it but I am on a mobile connection and dont have the bandwidth to upload large files.

Thanks, will test it out today.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast