Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    What amount of signal strength is being displayed on the channels that pixelate?

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Example.... the DT station for Fox 10 is at 82% and pixelates. The Fox 10 SD channel is at 13% and does not pixelate.
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have seen some slight pixelation at times on my HD channels that show around 80 percent signal.
    Which band does your antenna favor? VHF or UHF?

Your bit error rate is high for the channel that pixelates. and is 0 on the stronger channel. I suspect the Fox 10 station is really at 113 percent. I think the display only allows for two digits. My WXIA will display 0 or 1 sometimes for a signal strength, then at other times, it will be in the 90's. So I figure it is going over the top and 0 is actually 100.

HD pictures require more information to process, so you need a stronger signal to have a crystal clear HD picture. Any millisecond interruption in the HD transmission stream will cause picture problems, whereas millisecond interruptions in SD are not as noticeable, and may not be seen.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man, I just routed my Roof top antenna to another room and I get many channels, Most likely I going to have to use a splitter.
    Just order my tuner 2 days ago it should ship out today I was told. I am going to try it on my new MIraclebox when it gets here, it was ship out on the 2/17/15 and still no signs on the USPS yet, I wonder if the bad weather has something to do with it.
    Regards.
    Chewie.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    It took about 10 days for mine to arrive. I would expect the West Coast to be around 14 days.
    Soon, You should receive a tracking number that will work with USPS tracking after a couple more days.
    I have made or am trying to make another purchase, but it does not seem like anybody is at home? Maybe Sundtek can wake SALES up for us???

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have no problems with these channels on my older Mitsubishi monitor.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I wonder if the bad weather has something to do with it." Probably.... The trip from Germany to the east coast is fast, but once it hits customs it's a lethargic process. The box I received wasn't even opened, but it was most likely x-rayed. Then they sent it to Denver for some reason. But it arrived in one piece and didn't get lost.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The older monitor may not require as much information to process the signal? It is the downside of terrestrial HD.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could be, but sometimes older is better.... LOL.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    You had to say that in front of EC...