Threaded View

1. Collapse Details
    premium 3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Andyx thank you for that post .Because my language not english .I don't explain everything I have.My problem are the same ones did you have.If that box did have the tuner of the two.I have the perfect receiver for me.Because the 55.5 west 61.1 and 58 west like until five years ago no problems but now on the s2 8psk and the qpsk I missing same channels.And my dish are about over twenty years old and only 8 ft very good align. Only the Prem two.Do one good job .I have vantage vt1 cust $450 euros to canada vantage 1100hd $240 and very good before s2 bout now same as premium 3.Thank you about the post.And two years ago I exchange feeds before I have astrotel pm 93-c/ku and servo motor and on that feed no problems because I change servo motor do little touch and the vantages do very good on the 55.5 58 and 61.1 .Bat now I have bull eye 2 chaparral
    two lnbs norsat for c band two lnbs for ku band but on that feed no servo motor I tank the problem are missing the servo motor to adjust because the signal on same channels on the 55.5 west not that good. For the premium 2 no problem one good mercedes from 1972 not from today
    Last edited by tanka2; 03-24-2015 at 08:48 PM.