Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tanka2 View Post
    Same no difference .I scan 55.5 and 58 west and no improvement .The tuner on the premium 3 are weaker compare to the premium 2.I don't no if I have one good car I keep the car for longtime .So if the tuner of premium 2 are so good supposed keep the tuner on the premium3.The premium 2 on the 55.5 west scan 23 channels compare to premium3 16 to 17 on the 58 the two do almost the same job .Butt the 3880h 27690 fc 7/8 at 58 west strong signal on the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Don't scan the freq the vantages 1100 the vantage vt1 the azbox premium plus and the premium 2 and 3 I don't no the signal on the receivers most of times are no good on all the receivers before very good on the 58 west I have that problem the rest good
    I have had no issues scanning 55.5 and 58w. I also found that the premium III scanned in an extremely tough tp on 55.5w that most other receivers I have tested don't:

4098 H 2272

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did you have the 10 ft dish? I have the 8 Ft dish and on the 8 ft the premium 2 did scan seven more channels then the 3 on the 55.5 west .After the 55.5 west to the 137 west premium 2 and 3 the same.But the premium 3 compare to the vantages and azbox are better scan.Premium two on the 8 ft the best blind scan don't missing channels premium 3 missing few but then on the manual scan did bring the channels

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tanka2 View Post
    Did you have the 10 ft dish? I have the 8 Ft dish and on the 8 ft the premium 2 did scan seven more channels then the 3 on the 55.5 west .After the 55.5 west to the 137 west premium 2 and 3 the same
    I agree with you that tuner sensitivity on the premium is superior to the III but the latter does still have a very sensitive tuner. I just finished scanning 55.5 and 58w with all tp and channels scanning in, and yes that's with my 10' bud.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I noticed the PIII is working more smooth with no hang out since this new firmware. I heard PIV will use the same firmware as the PIII but in a well constructed with more memory box.
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Veo que mi X2 premium lll anda inestable las peliculas se ven como en cámara lenta ¿ porque será? la misma instalación con mi jynbox va bien fluida la velocidad.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have that same problem sometimes that AndyX mentioned about the big dish not stopping exactly on the satellite. I think the trouble is just an old actuator that has too much slack in the tube. If I'm moving the 10' east to west, it stops perfectly, but going back to the east it seems to fall short almost every time. Not using X2 for moving the big dish, and it is only for cband signals. Have an old GI 550 IRD to move the dish, and it is not equipped like tankas with the really nice lnbs, only a cheap c-band lnbf. And I can't see 55 from here because of a mountain, but 58 usually works well ( I have a dedicated 8' dish for 58W but hardly ever use it).

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    How does this receiver handle high bitrate feeds? Does it stutter at all like many older receivers do?
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12