1. Collapse Details
    Egami Image
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Hello Guys
    Does anybody knows if the Egami Image has Blind Scan, I looked all over the net and I can't find any thing, their forum is setup weird it does not display any threads.
    If anybody knows please let me know.
    Regards.
    Chewie

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Egami is OE-A based so it should have blindscan included where hardware compatibility allows for it, not all E2 boxes have such support, in fact not even a fifth of the current list of E2 boxes have hardware support for blindscan.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Pale-Rider
    Thanks for your response, this is for my new receiver Miraclebox ULTRA, I have VIX image on it and there is a problem with the OSD Position it does not work so is hard to resize the skins, I ask in your forum and no answer yet or maybe they are not aware of it, do you know anything on this matter?
    I appreciate any help you can provide me.
    Regards.
    Chewie

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry mate it's not a receiver I have used my self so I dont tend to keep updated with it's progress. All I could suggest is if you could, try generating some debug logs when trying to re-position the OSD but it's likely a driver related issue I would imagine.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Pale-Rider, I will try to get some debug logs.
    Regards.
    Chewie

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chewie,

I'm running Egami on my Atemio Nemesis and the blind scan works fine.
    C: 8' Andrew w/orthomode feeding twin Norsat 8515, Atemio Nemesis
    Ku: 1.2m Channel Master w/orthomode feeding twin NJR universal lnbs, Manhattan
    DBS: Motorized DTV Slimline w/DMS 922 circular, Jynxbox Ultra V3
    4:2:2 AZminiMe slaved off C/Ku

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixl View Post
    Chewie,

I'm running Egami on my Atemio Nemesis and the blind scan works fine.
    As I said though it is also hardware dependant, so if the receiver in question does not support blindscan you wont have the option to use it, same as with ViX as only about six receivers currently have blindscan support out of the 30 odd we officially support.

Off topic as well but you may be interested so here goes, I was speaking on skype with a few other ViX team members and there is a possibility of a Nemesis release soon (No firm ETA though, but we have had a ViX image in the works for this box for about 6 months or so).

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Guys
    Thanks Pixl and Pale-rider for this information, I install the Egami Image on My Miraclebox Ultra and it comes with blind scan and it works very good, very nice image, one thing I found out it does not have OSD OPTION, but everything fits on the screen, it has very nice skins as well, the Sundtek tuner works good with it.
    Pixl - I understand My receiver Miraclebox Ultra is the Atemio Nemesis twin, the User Manual claims the up/down arrows on the front panel suppose to change the channels, on my box it changes the volume up and down, does your Atemio changes the Channels?
    Please let me know.
    Regards.
    Chewie

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chewie,

They only change the volume on my Nemesis too. No channel change.
    C: 8' Andrew w/orthomode feeding twin Norsat 8515, Atemio Nemesis
    Ku: 1.2m Channel Master w/orthomode feeding twin NJR universal lnbs, Manhattan
    DBS: Motorized DTV Slimline w/DMS 922 circular, Jynxbox Ultra V3
    4:2:2 AZminiMe slaved off C/Ku

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale-Rider View Post
    As I said though it is also hardware dependant, so if the receiver in question does not support blindscan you wont have the option to use it, same as with ViX as only about six receivers currently have blindscan support out of the 30 odd we officially support.

Off topic as well but you may be interested so here goes, I was speaking on skype with a few other ViX team members and there is a possibility of a Nemesis release soon (No firm ETA though, but we have had a ViX image in the works for this box for about 6 months or so).
    So sorry to bump such a old thread. ViX did continue to build images for the nemesis until very recently (and may still be doing so) and I know one member of the team who has one but when I asked the owner of ViX his intentions last year regarding this model he said he was unlikely to ever release a public ViX image as it was not a receiver he intended to sell.