Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Plugins
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I'd like to add Tsmedia and kodi but nor quite sure how to do that. Do I extract to usb and flash or do I use filezilla? If filezilla is used where do I send the plugins?

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The plugins that you are looking for may be in the feeds. The feed(s) is another name for a database of information that is maintained by OpenVix or another team. Look for your plugins in the plugin menu of the receiver. Press the green remote button while in the plugin menu and then wait a few minutes for the information to load and populate. The plugins you are looking for should be in "extensions". The full Kodi plugin should already be installed in your OpenVix image using the Solo2.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks EB, I found both:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have mine set up on wifi and it works fine with Filezilla and dreamset but when i try to download plugins it says no network.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look and see if it says no network and no internet connection.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Might also try restarting the network, sometimes that clears up any glitches.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    The full Kodi plugin should already be installed in your OpenVix image using the Solo2.
    No we went with a slightly different route, we chose not to bog the image down with another hefty plugin by Vu+ (same as with their HbbTv plugin), but rather allow users to install it by them selves if thats what they wanted, the XBMC plugin by Vu+ is available in the image feeds for those boxes that support it. (Vu+ SoloSE, Solo2 and Duo2).

The plugin is simply called XBMC dont confuse it with the XBMC launcher as thats a different plugin from a different author.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale-Rider View Post
    No we went with a slightly different route, we chose not to bog the image down with another hefty plugin by Vu+ (same as with their HbbTv plugin), but rather allow users to install it by them selves if thats what they wanted, the XBMC plugin by Vu+ is available in the image feeds for those boxes that support it. (Vu+ SoloSE, Solo2 and Duo2).

The plugin is simply called XBMC dont confuse it with the XBMC launcher as thats a different plugin from a different author.
    Thanks PR, where would I find it and how should I install it? The version I have works well but I am having unresponsive issues with Tsmedia.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's in the plugin feeds for your solo2 but I am currently at work and I cant remember the exact path at the moment.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    No rush my friend just starting to learn how to use this awesome box.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast