Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    The issue of boxbranding needs to be dealt with. The plugin needs to know what type of receiver is being used so it can select the correct string for it. OpenPLi puts the boxbranding in enigma, while other images have a box branding file.

I do not really want to ship the blindscan plugin with a boxbranding file in it, so I will probably make a plugin that installs the boxbranding file separately. This plugin could be used if you get a "cannot get boxtype" error. Still thinking about this issue.
    As you can see, I am running PLi, but I had to install the boxbranding file in order to run this modified plugin.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like the transponder count.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I do not think that shipping the boxbranding file with the plugin will hurt anything because the boxbranding file should be about the same for most enigma2 receivers. You want to load an .ipk file into the receiver without being greeted by errors and the plugin not working!

Transponder Count is shown Once per screen. It does not instantly change when a new transponder is found. this is the best i can do for now with this item.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Added Several more receivers to this plugin, OR supposedly added them.
    Any brand listed in the picture that supports blindscan should work now with this plugin. including AzBox.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like

The attached file writes directly to etc/tuxbox, so move your satellites.xml from etc/tuxbox to etc/enigma2 BEFORE loading this one.

In enigma2, satellites.xml is ignored in etc/tuxbox IF satellites.xml exists in etc/enigma2.
    etc/enigma2 is used IF satellites.aml exists in both etc/enigma2 and in etc/tuxbox.

This version represents about the limit of what I can do with this blindscan plugin. I plan on making a few small changes, then moving on to another project, and maybe add some more things to blindscan at a future time.
    Attached Files Attached Files

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great!

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably I came late to the cake..lol
    Until today I have had the opportunity to read this long post and the origins..
    First all, I have to say Thanks for your time and your support.
    I guess, is not easy the workaround
    Yesterday I did some scans on my Receiver with the Vix -Apollo 166 Image (Not modified) and I have experienced the same issues like others folks like Pixl and eastof111.
    So, I will try your file and scan my Dishes and LNB's to see the results..
    What I have read is I can use the plugin file into my Vu+ solo SE HD using Vix-Apollo 166 image. Your Modified Pluging I can use to Blind scan :Ku linear std & Ku Circular LNB's. This pluging will not interfere the Original Blind scan pluging and I Can still use original blind scan (image) to scan Universal and C Band LNB's .. is correct?
    Thanks

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do not install any files from this thread unless you want to test.
    We have a plugin section for Enigma2, and you should be able to find a blindscan plugin in that section to work like you have described.Make a backup before you install anything! These plugins do not support 11250 l.o. at this time. 9750,10600, and 10750 are the only ku lnb l.o. frequencies that are supported.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Had a little time today, so booted to ATV and removed the last good working blindscan rebooted and installed Blindscan_Write_to_XML. I scanned both with circular setting and user defined setting.

I got the green screen even though directory BLINDSCAN_FILES is still on the hd with the old scanned xmls I posted earlier.

Attached are the pixs along with their corresponding crash logs.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Booted to OpenBlackHole from openmultiboot with Vix in flash and removed the blindscan from the plugins. Rebooted and installed Blindscan_Write_to_XML. Rebooted and scanned with circular setting.

Here are the results of the scans.

The first scan with start frequency of 11700 and a yes to 10750 lnb gave me no transponders found display.

The second scan with start frequency of 11700 and a no to 10750 lnb, gave me a no transponders found display too. But, afterwards it displayed that 9 transponders had been saved to the hdd xml file.

Scanned with 11500 and no to 10750 lnb. Same results with the exception that 1 of the 9 transponders was a different frequency.

I am attaching the xml files also.