Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21262728293031
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Quote Originally Posted by rrob311 View Post
    What mods would it take to get Decades, Heroes and Movies! to come in? Those seem to be pretty strong on 101c.
    The receiver I am using for these blindscan tests is in the link. It has no problems with the channels on 101W to date.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

About $125.00 U.S. Shipped.

Note: Do not buy the single tuner DVB-S2 version. Only get the twin DVB-S2.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

2. Thanks mountaineer thanked for this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Guys
    EB I read this whole thread yesterday, man is awesome what you did, I can use this plugin for my new setup, I found me a new 10 foot dish, I installed a feed horn with 2 c-band and 2 Ku-band Lnbs and it works very good but one little problem, My Ku channels are duplicated when I use the LOF Universal or User defined, I try the Ku band on my Amiko A3 using Ku Standard 10750 and no duplications, only try one Sat, The A3 is having personal problems and it works when it wants too.
    I would like to try your plugin, where do I have to install it and is installed using FileZilla.
    Please let me know.
    Thanks in advance.
    Chewie

4. Thanks mountaineer thanked for this post
  5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    It sounds like you are using Universal lnb settings on a 10750 lnb. Maybe this is why you are getting duplicates. I assume this duplicate issue is in enigma2? A 10750 blindscan feature was added to the engima2 blindscan plugins. Select Circular lnb setting in Antenna setup if you want to use a 10750 l.o. lnb. The blindscan plugin and the enigma2 receiver will recognize the circular setting as a 10750 lnb.

The blindscan plugin that is being tested here will only work in OpenPli SatdreamGr, or other image based on OpenPLi. I can also modify the OE Aliance blindscan plugin so it will have these extra scan options, but have yet to do that.

To install the plugin.py, use FileZilla or similar and transfer the plugin.py file to the receiver at:
    /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/Blindscan
    Transfer file,then reboot.
    The correct way to do this is with telnet, type init 4, then transfer file, and finish telnet with init 3.

OS Mini users may simply download and install the whole image from the link that was posted earlier, or manually install the plugin.py file.

6. Thanks mountaineer thanked for this post
  7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just did a full scan of 101C at 6:15, then unknown transponders at 4:15.

97Ku full scan at 2:05, then unknown transponders at 1:30.

Really nice speed improvement EB.

Thanks.

8. Thanks mountaineer thanked for this post
    Likes el bandido liked this post
  9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    It sounds like you are using Universal lnb settings on a 10750 lnb. Maybe this is why you are getting duplicates. I assume this duplicate issue is in enigma2? A 10750 blindscan feature was added to the engima2 blindscan plugins. Select Circular lnb setting in Antenna setup if you want to use a 10750 l.o. lnb. The blindscan plugin and the enigma2 receiver will recognize the circular setting as a 10750 lnb.

The blindscan plugin that is being tested here will only work in OpenPli SatdreamGr, or other image based on OpenPLi. I can also modify the OE Aliance blindscan plugin so it will have these extra scan options, but have yet to do that.

To install the plugin.py, use FileZilla or similar and transfer the plugin.py file to the receiver at:
    /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/Blindscan
    Transfer file,then reboot.
    The correct way to do this is with telnet, type init 4, then transfer file, and finish telnet with init 3.

OS Mini users may simply download and install the whole image from the link that was posted earlier, or manually install the plugin.py file.

Hello EB
    Thanks for the information, your file worked just fine I do not get any more duplicates, I downloaded OpenEsi and by selecting Circular LNB works just as well.
    Do you Have any news on the Octagon Receiver, regarding blind scan?
    Please let us know.
    Regards.
    Chewie

10. Thanks mountaineer thanked for this post
  11. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    By default, enigma2 sees Circualr lnb as a 10750 l.o. and the Standard lnb is 9750/10600. The C band l.o. in enigma2 is 5150. All three of these work in most c/ku blind scan plugins. The Circular or 10750 addition to the plugin was created at the beginning of this thread, and was later accepted as a valid update or addition to the blind scan plugin. We could do more but there is hardly any participation or any interest in development of new features.

Octagon will have blind scan IF and WHEN it is released. I know the hardware supports it or at least that is what the specs show. But other fta receivers in the past have had hardware that supports blind scan or blind search, but the software to use the hardware was never written or released. This may or may not be the case with Octagon, but I really expected blind scan to be added by now. How are we supposed to search for DVB-S2x transponders if there is no blind scan to find them?

12. Thanks mountaineer thanked for this post
  13. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have tried to install this but every time i try to Telnet init 4 it says not found?
    Edision OS Mini Running a wsi 39" ku dish and 10 Foot C-Band

14. Thanks mountaineer thanked for this post
  15. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Transfer the plugin.py file to: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/Blindscan
    Reboot the box. Do not use Telnet if you cannot get it to work.

16. Thanks rodder thanked for this post
  17. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok thanks

18. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got it loaded and doing real good thanks Eb

19. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21262728293031