Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Was that a free scan for 125? Is that how many you should get???

The freebie decompiler is all I have.

We need to figure out what we want the plugin to do, then re-write it and put it in ipk. Right now, I am working on system time/blindscan ipk for BlackHole images.

The blindscan plugin can probably be re-written to include 10750 lnb easily or pretty easy if circular lnb setting is used for 10750 lnb. Doingit this way would allow us to have One BS plugin instead of two. Currently, I am running three BS plugins for tests.

Box trype is gotten either from the enigma file or from boxbranding file. Probably just best to tell the plugin to look in boxbranding, and just send that file with the blindscan plugin. This stuff is easy to put in ipk so others can use it, but figure out what we want the plugin to do first....
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes a free scan the last couple days it has only been scanning in 9 channels a couple of times last week it scanned in 16 channels.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, it was not the free scan; that's about all I can get using my pizza pan dish. Haven't tried using the bud yet.

In regards to the freebie decompiler..... there isn't too much out there except commercial websites that charge 5-10 euros to decompile upto 5k scripts. There are plugins that run in Linux along with python but have never tried them.

I also have a few versions of portable python that run in windows and read the py files very well, but have no decompilers within the portables. I wonder if the plugins available for the Linux python version would work with the windows portables, just haven't had time to pursue it.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    What do we want the blindscan plugin to do? (Keep in mind that the binary file supplied by VU does the actual blind-scanning.)

I configured one blindcan plugin as follows:

(1) Save a list of found transponders when doing a channel scan. I like to have a record of what was found, so I added this automatic feature.
    (2) Save the found transponders lists in a hard drive folder. Doing it this way forces you to have an internal or external drive configured.
    (3) C or KU scan type determined by LOF ONLY. Default uses LOF and the transponders in the sat file to determine C or Ku scan. This caused problems for Rodder and others.

Thought about:
    (1) Adding other LOF frequencies for blindscan (10750,11250)
    (2) Writing found transponders to the main satellites.xml file
    (3) Changing the saved transponders Heading. Adding the found transponder count.

Now is the time for blind scan plugin suggestions.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    What do we want the blindscan plugin to do? (Keep in mind that the binary file supplied by VU does the actual blind-scanning.)

I configured one blindcan plugin as follows:

***(1) Save a list of found transponders when doing a channel scan. I like to have a record of what was found, so I added this automatic feature.
    ***(2) Save the found transponders lists in a hard drive folder. Doing it this way forces you to have an internal or external drive configured.
    (3) C or KU scan type determined by LOF ONLY. Default uses LOF and the transponders in the sat file to determine C or Ku scan. This caused problems for Rodder and others.

Thought about:
    (1) Adding other LOF frequencies for blindscan (10750,11250)
    ***(2) Writing found transponders to the main satellites.xml file
    ***(3) Changing the saved transponders Heading. Adding the found transponder count.

Now is the time for blind scan plugin suggestions.
    The red asterisks would be a good experiment. Not necessarily in that order.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writing directly to the satellites.xml file will be difficult for me. First to tell it t do it, and second to only add new transponders to the satellites.xml. I will look at this dead last.

10750 lnb is definitely doable, and should be added in with the universal and c band settings. 10750 will need to be used with the circular lnb setting. This will be be next to last.

Saving the found transponders during a normal blindscan has been done, But where should the saved .xml files be stored? I prefer the hard drive but the plugin will crash if a hard drive is not available. What do we do about this???

The found transponder count has been added to the .xml file. What other information do we want in our header?
    Last edited by el bandido; 05-10-2015 at 02:13 PM.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rodder View Post
    Yes a free scan the last couple days it has only been scanning in 9 channels a couple of times last week it scanned in 16 channels.
    Are you using the 10750 blindscan plugin?

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do not move the low frequency setting. Blindscan only using 11500, else you will lose all transponders 11850 and below..

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is the saved .xml header:

File created on Saturday, 09 of May 2015, 14:22:25
    using vu receiver running Enigma2 image, version 2015-05-07,
    image Openpli 4, with the blindscan plugin updated by Huevos

12 transponders found.

Search parameters:
    Tuner C: Vuplus DVB-S NIM(AVL6222) (DVB-S2)
    Satellite: AMC 18 (105W) C
    Start frequency: 3400MHz
    Stop frequency: 4200MHz
    Polarization: vertical and horizontal
    Lower symbol rate: 1000
    Upper symbol rate: 45000
    Only save unknown tranponders: no
    Filter out adjacent satellites: no
    What do we want to keep and What do we want to add or get rid of?

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast