Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    OK.
    In your AzB using FileZilla, you will need to coy the blindscan folder from: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/Blindscan
    Zip the blindscan folder up and post it here. I will see if it can be modified to run a standard lnb. Hopefully it will be an easy fix.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Loaded PLI from today and I couldn't get any scanning completed.
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    It should find something.Mine is working. Can you try a different satellite such as 97W?

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The blindscan plugin that I have been working with lately in this thread only supports VU.
    But I could move the segment listed the below quote into the VU file and probably support some of the box types listed below in Blue.

Getting Box Type is an issue. This information is gotten from enigma in some images and from boxbranding in other images. It would probably be best for all concerned to put the boxbranding file in with the plugin and use boxbranding for information instead of trying to get it from enigma.

If box brand cannot be determined, these routines cannot checked!
    if brandoem == 'ini':
    cmd = "ini_blindscan
    %d %d %d %d %d %d %d %d" % (temp_start_int_freq, temp_end_int_freq, self.blindscan_start_symbol.value, self.blindscan_stop_symbol.value, tab_pol[pol], tab_hilow[band], self.feid, self.getNimSocket(self.feid))
    elif brandoem == 'vuplus':
    try:

cmd = "%s %d %d %d %d %d %d %d %d" % (self.binName, temp_start_int_freq, temp_end_int_freq, self.blindscan_start_symbol.value, self.blindscan_stop_symbol.value, tab_pol[pol], tab_hilow[band], self.feid, self.getNimSocket(self.feid))
    except: return

elif brandoem == 'xtrend':
    cmd = "avl_xtrend
    _blindscan %d %d %d %d %d %d %d %d" % (temp_start_int_freq, temp_end_int_freq, self.blindscan_start_symbol.value, self.blindscan_stop_symbol.value, tab_pol[pol], tab_hilow[band], self.feid, self.getNimSocket(self.feid)) # commented out by Huevos cmd = "avl_xtrend_blindscan %d %d %d %d %d %d %d %d" % (self.blindscan_start_frequency.value/1000000, self.blindscan_stop_frequency.value/1000000, self.blindscan_start_symbol.value, self.blindscan_stop_symbol.value, tab_pol[pol], tab_hilow[band], self.feid, self.getNimSocket(self.feid))
    elif brandoem == 'odin':
    cmd = "odin_blindscan
    %d %d %d %d %d %d %d" % (self.feid, temp_start_int_freq, temp_end_int_freq, self.blindscan_start_symbol.value, self.blindscan_stop_symbol.value, tab_pol[pol], tab_hilow[band]) # odin_blindscan tuner_idx min_frequency max_frequency min_symbolrate max_symbolrate polarization(Vertical & Horizontal) hilow_band
    elif brandoem == 'gigablue':
    cmd = "gigablue_blindscan
    %d %d %d %d %d %d %d %d" % (temp_start_int_freq, temp_end_int_freq, self.blindscan_start_symbol.value, self.blindscan_stop_symbol.value, tab_pol[pol], tab_hilow[band], self.feid, self.getNimSocket(self.feid)) # commented out by Huevos cmd = "vuplus_blindscan %d %d %d %d %d %d %d %d" % (self.blindscan_start_frequency.value/1000000, self.blindscan_stop_frequency.value/1000000, self.blindscan_start_symbol.value, self.blindscan_stop_symbol.value, tab_pol[pol], tab_hilow[band], self.feid, self.getNimSocket(self.feid))
    elif brandoem == 'azbox':
    cmd = "avl_azbox_blindscan
    %d %d %d %d %d %d %d %d" % (temp_start_int_freq, temp_end_int_freq, self.blindscan_start_symbol.value, self.blindscan_stop_symbol.value, tab_pol[pol], tab_hilow[band], self.feid, self.getNimSocket(self.feid)) # commented out by Huevos cmd = "avl_azbox_blindscan %d %d %d %d %d %d %d %d" % (self.blindscan_start_frequency.value/1000000, self.blindscan_stop_frequency.value/1000000, self.blindscan_start_symbol.value, self.blindscan_stop_symbol.value, tab_pol[pol], tab_hilow[band], self.feid, self.getNimSocket(self.feid))
    self.polsave=tab_pol[pol] # Data returned by the binary is not good we must save polarisation
    elif brandoem == 'xcore':
    cmd = "blindscan --start=%d --stop=%d --min=%d --max=%d --slot=%d --i2c=%d" % (temp_start_int_freq, temp_end_int_freq, self.blindscan_start_symbol.value, self.blindscan_stop_symbol.value, self.feid, self.getNimSocket(self.feid))
    if tab_pol[pol]:

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same results for 97.

I haven't used PLI in quite a while, when did they drop the blind scan from the system menu? Or maybe I am imagining this?
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    PLi did not drop blindscan. You have to add it in downloadable plugins. It has always been like that as far as I know.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup, well I gave my self the benefit of doubt thinking that it should have been in the system menu, so I checked the plugins and it's in the system plugins. I guess the old saying is true... if you don't use it, you lose it. LOL.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I need to tidy some things up and we will try it again. It needs to run on any image and the 10750 option needs to be disabled in c band.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, will stay with PLI in flash until this is resolved.

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    One thing that puzzles me:
    You should have gotten a green screen on the blindscan Unless you had entered a hard drive directory for the xml files to be stored. Did not see you mention this.

Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast