Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    need help to open /EDIT channel list X2 premium II with EZManage tools !!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    hello experts,
    i blind Scan all satellite , obviously it dosen't scan with original channel name in (north america..it scan with channel name.. PR**** etc.)
    ..so i want to just rename channel and put it back to box..i know this box dosen't support EPG in NA
    but i am fine...as long as it play channel...
    so..I took back up from box to my USB with file name given "dbase.ssu"
    but when i tried to open that "dbase.ssu" to my pc. which has already EMZ tools firmware installed ...
    it says " Error 5 . file can not open wrong argument or file type "
    and i can't open or edit or anything...why it dosen't open and ..what i am doing wrong ?
    can some one just tell me step by step how to ...thanks in advance ..help appriciated...

thanks in advance help appriciated...

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to legitfta! As far as explaining the use of the channel editor for the X2 premium we can help you. Unfurtunally we cant help you with everything else related what you mentioned. We dont discuss or allow the talk of working/ playing with non Free to air stuff here. Go to the X2 discussions/ files section and read, there is a lot of info there as to how to use the Ezm tool. There were several versions of the Ezm and you need to match the database you have with the proper revision. Welcome!
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for suggest !! i don't need any thing more than to learn this EZM tools...
    can you please give me link...quite confuse me..that there is several version ??? i just flashed my box with APRil 8 2015 firmware..so what version of EMZ tools i suppose to use ??

thanks again..

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry to tell that Database from the latest file April 2015 cant be open using the EZM 2.0.3. I even tried all EZM versions and none will open the database. Until we solve the problem with X2 I will suggest you roll back your firmware for Dec 2014 and do your backup using this firmware. The EZM will then open your database fine. April firmware only fixed the You Tube play access which is no longer available to most of the FTA boxes so no harm. Do the roll back and let us know, Good luck

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    you may try to play with the sharebank file instead,which was a work- around in the old days.
    or am I being obtuse?

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok..thanks ...let me try to rollback old firmware and update info. soon...here...

i am going to rollback with this..link found here..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

again thanks...
    just asking !! do you guys create any moded firmware or tool to flash this box for easy set up ! or just original company website only !!

thanks

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    original company website only.
    you can use ezm to load firmware or terminal programs like xdown but via rs232 it takes forever.
    or am I being obtuse?

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks.
    i am using USB , it is very fast ..i already flash with december -version..and scan all channel because in NA we have only 4 birds...( 118.7 W ku /119 W / 110w /129W )
    all other are useless for NA...
    1) my purpose is just to rename the channel names which is scanned as RP**** to original channel name...
    2 ) create favourite folder with name like (kids/movies/family etc.)
    i don't need EPG ..as well this box dosen't support EPG in NA

if this two purpose served i am fine...i don't need anything any more ....

thanks in advance..help appriciate...

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im really sorry to let you and everybody else known that X2 will NO longer support the old model Premium II. So I will recommend you stay in December firmware. Here is a c/p from Mrs Ma Wang

Dear Mr.,

Thanks for your message, For Premium II we are unable to revise this software due to C.P.U software diagram become quite old so we can't support it

For Premium III and Premium IV , Premium Mini : The Software support is continues and we working hard to improve it day by day

Any more question please feel free to let us know

Have a nice day

Best Regards
    Ma Wang
    X Square Technology

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    hello experts,
    No luck...same problem..i already flash with december-version , download from here ..link mention above...
    - i scan my box..and plug my USB > backup to USB >file name given "dbase.ssu" >back up saved
    - usb plug to my pc (win 8.1 pro.) with EzM tool 2.0.3 already installed ....
    - when i open the file first box come with " Header Info." mention with vendor name/chip id / .....( i don't know much about this things)
    - i already attach pic for your expert review...
    - when you press ok.. it tells right away " this file is not supported by this tool "

- i never did anything to this box.(except flash with december-version) it is as is from factory..

- AM I USING RIGHT TOOL ?(FIRMWARE)
    - IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG IN FILE NAME ? WHAT FILE NAME I SUPPOSE TO KEEP WHEN I SAVE BACKUP FROM BOX ?
    - WHAT AM I DOING WRONG ?

PLEASE HELP ..thanks in advance...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast