Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I don't know who is Rick but I love the ***** days .Who care what is **** and what is not .Are you??? lol
    Last edited by cpr43; 09-17-2015 at 09:16 AM.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    We do care here. I edited your post .
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

3. Thanks ViP3R, el bandido thanked for this post
  4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    i just ordered that x2 premium iv today because the x2 mini i have how the remote thing messes up on me

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Premium IV is a very nice receiver for the money.
    I suggest contacting X2 about your Mini receiver to see if they have any solutions for it.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    i just got banned from ricks too because i sayed i didnt have the money to buy his satellite boxes

7. Thanks ViP3R thanked for this post
  8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    yep just because I don't have the money to buy Ricks fat satellite box he bans me and says to me in a e-mail he doesn't support Chinese satellite boxes and all I asked on his site is Will I get in trouble if I get x2 satellite boxes and said I can't get his satellite boxes he wants to much money then he bans me

9. Thanks ViP3R thanked for this post
    Likes rrob311 liked this post
  10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most of what Rick sells is cheap Chinese satellite products with a considerable markup in price. So what is he trying to say? He does not want to support what he sells????

The site belongs to Rick so he can ban whoever he wants. But it is his loss and your gain in the end. Websites like his lose when members are banned in situations like this. Rick has his heart in the money. He could care less about the satellite hobby.

So now it looks like you not only need to be dressed in the proper attire (suit & tie) to post at Rick's. You also need to have a certain amount of money.

11. Thanks ViP3R thanked for this post
  12. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I went to Ricks to see what happened and found nothing.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Looks like the thread in the above link has been deleted? I also noticed some more threads/posts that did not put what Rick is selling in a good light are missing? Perhaps by deleting posts and threads, Rick can pretend they never existed?

13. Thanks ViP3R thanked for this post
    Likes rrob311 liked this post
  14. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    this what rick told me I will try and explain it to you.

You brought up the discussion about this Cheap Chinese Product that is trying to run me and other Legal US companies out of business by Stealing and using technology without paying for it and importing it into the US without it having to go through customs. If it were to be stopped and inspected by US customs, they would confiscate it and you would just be out unless you could get your money back from where you ordered it.

I know what you said. You told everyone in my forum that you just bought one and that you cannot afford to pay 200.00 for a receiver.

"i just ordered that x2 premium 4 will i be in trouble? thats all i can get i cant pay $200 for a fta satellite box"

"would love to get that link box u have on your site i just dont have $179 i have like u all bills i have to pay"
    I have several receivers for less than 200.00. SR1 Synoq for under 100.00, DJ1997 Manhattan for 129.00, DBS6100 Traxis for 135.00 and all of these prices include shipping.

I would suggest you work and save up some money and purchase a product from any reliable dealer that supports the hobby and plays by the rules.

I am not going to have this unit discussed in my forum any more. I have had it and it is all explained in the posting of my comments that I already e-mailed you.

As I said, I am sure there are other forums that will be happy to discuss the use of your New receiver that you just purchased. Will you be in trouble? Who knows.

Best of luck.

15. Thanks el bandido, ViP3R, eastof111 thanked for this post
  16. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rick is a liar unless he can prove what he says. Seems I remember Rick saying he was going to sue or seek legal action against another company for saying he had clone Az receivers? X2 May seek legal action against Rick!

You brought up the discussion about this Cheap Chinese Product that is trying to run me and other Legal US companies out of business by Stealing and using technology without paying for it and importing it into the US without it having to go through customs. If it were to be stopped and inspected by US customs, they would confiscate it and you would just be out unless you could get your money back from where you ordered it.

To the best of my knowledge, this is a brief history of X2 in the U.S. market, and is also why I say they are legally selling receivers in the U.S.
    1. SatelliteAV produced a satellite receiver named the MicroHD a few years ago when Brian Gohl owned SatelliteAV.
    2. X2 or X Square entered the U.S. market while the MicroHD receiver was being sold and copied some of their sales material.
    3. Brian Gohl became furious with X2 for copying the MicroHD sales material and for competing directly with his product.
    4. Brian Gohl launched a campaign against X2 and tried to have all X2 products removed from the U.S. market.
    5. Sales of X2 products were suspended for a brief period of time from Ebay and other internet stores until X2 could supply the information and documents that were needed to legally sell the X2 receivers in the United States.
    6. Current X2 receiver models display the FCC and other stickers that are needed to be legally sold in the United States.

X2 Sells many products in the U.S. and U.S. Customs knows about the company because it has been complained about. It looks like X2 is here to stay, and it might be wise to be careful of what is said about them unless it can be proven!

Where are the FCC stickers on Rick's receivers? (I think the Manhattan is the only one that has it.)
    Where is the UL sticker or any other U.S. sticker on the satellite positioner that Rick sells? What about those cheap China lnbs he sells? I do not see any certifications for his China lnbs except for some specs that are nothing more than wishful thinking.
    Rick sells only legal products??? I do not think so...

17. Thanks eastof111 thanked for this post
    Likes ViP3R, Costactc, easily confused liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast