Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Quote Originally Posted by carlospr43 View Post
    Did you loaded back to the reciever the DB?? Does it offer Default or User DB to input the file??
    funny that u asked. The receiver will not take the DB file back even though it was created from there. Now that is weird.
    So pretty much if you make your own list u must keep it there LOL

O well still a decent unit for backup use.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! Lol
    X2 Premium III HD, Openbox X5/ S10, Gsky V3/V6, iSmart m100

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by carlospr43 View Post
    There is 4 pinn Conn 6 empty in the board.
    I suppose you could solder in a 4 pin connector and see what happens? Maybe see what voltages are present, if any? I was going to assume it's for another USB port for Wi-Fi, hard to know without scematics.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fubarito View Post
    btw I got mine from ebay too but a local seller and it arrived within 2 days. $28.49 shipped no tax and came with US plug

eBay item number:
    That's an older 2014 ALI Chipset version from the newer one I have. Interesting how the listing has to indicate that nobody works on a Chinese holiday, that's a bummer!! :-) It's unfortunate the AC3 audio isn't supported on these boxes, I guess it isn't used in other places of the world? It's not a bad little unit, if only the USALS settings could be fixed on it. I really liked it for the extra sensitive tuner it has for my C-Band dish. I still haven't heard back from the Ebay seller regarding the issues I have, the factory might have already moved onto other projects, I don't know. Since I still can't use this little receiver with a motor, I'm trying out a Skybox F5S that I like, as well as a GeoSatPro 3500 receiver. This weekend I will see how the AZBox MiniMe will get 4.2.2 signals with my dish. :-)

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tron 2.0 View Post
    That's an older 2014 ALI Chipset version from the newer one I have. Interesting how the listing has to indicate that nobody works on a Chinese holiday, that's a bummer!! :-) It's unfortunate the AC3 audio isn't supported on these boxes, I guess it isn't used in other places of the world? It's not a bad little unit, if only the USALS settings could be fixed on it. I really liked it for the extra sensitive tuner it has for my C-Band dish. I still haven't heard back from the Ebay seller regarding the issues I have, the factory might have already moved onto other projects, I don't know. Since I still can't use this little receiver with a motor, I'm trying out a Skybox F5S that I like, as well as a GeoSatPro 3500 receiver. This weekend I will see how the AZBox MiniMe will get 4.2.2 signals with my dish. :-)

OK Thanks for info on the older ALI chip. it did take the firmware update you posted and powered on right away after the upgrade. Yea too bad for DD but it dont matter to me. I just use it for misc scanning and viewing on non DD channels LoL

6. Likes Tron 2.0 liked this post
  7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello
    if you don't mind could you please re post that firmware av2018_s2-db
    the one you posted is empty has nothing in it
    i have tried to find it and haven't had any luck
    Thanks!

8. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123