Thread: X2 M1HD / M1-HD

1. Collapse Details
    X2 M1HD / M1-HD
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    has anyone purchased this model yet? Surprised I didnt get any results while searching. Must be no good. Reviews are horrible on AMAZON

2. Thanks easily confused thanked for this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    A complete piece of trash. I used it for about one day and sold it to my neighbour who also used it for less time then me.

4. Thanks easily confused, el bandido thanked for this post
  5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    makes sence why its at the bay for $29.99 LoL

Thanks!

6. Thanks easily confused thanked for this post
  7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting. I just checked Amazon and there are only 2 reviews and both gave 5 stars. You sure you guys aren't confusing the M1-HD with the original M1, a completely different STB? The M1-HD is a North America box with NA satellites programmed in, for one thing plus it does S2 and AC3. Now I'm not saying it's a great box but comments like "A complete piece of trash." without details aren't very helpful. Not hammering anyone, just posting an observation.
    GeoSatPro MicroHD, X2 Premium Mini, 4DTV 922, 7.5' KTI C/Ku dish, Polaroid DRM-2001G DVR/DVD burner,
    Houston Tracker HTS 10+, RS VU-190-XR antenna, Channel Master CM-7777 (dual input version) mast-mount amp,
    Channel Master 9521 antenna rotor, Zenith DTT901 converter box (3), Homeworx HW-150PVR, GeoSatPro 90cm dish, STAB HH90

8. Thanks cpr43, el bandido thanked for this post
    Likes madmadworld liked this post
  9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    2 5 Star Reviews...Ever think the seller might have bought two and posted the 5 star reviews?

Simple thing to do is buy one yourself and review it here. It costs what?-Less than a tank of gas???

Reviews are mostly opinions or explanations of experiences. Costa does an excellent job of reviewing the many different receivers he buys every year. I am sure he wrote the trash opinion for very good reason, but agree that a tad bit more of information would be nice. EB
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

10. Thanks Costactc thanked for this post
    Likes Costactc liked this post
  11. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I understand the possibility of people multi-posting reviews but that wasn't my point. I was trying to reconcile a comment that "Reviews are horrible on AMAZON " with the fact that there are only 2 reviews on Amazon of the M1-HD and both are 5 star, hence my questioning whether the M1-HD was being confused with the M1.
    GeoSatPro MicroHD, X2 Premium Mini, 4DTV 922, 7.5' KTI C/Ku dish, Polaroid DRM-2001G DVR/DVD burner,
    Houston Tracker HTS 10+, RS VU-190-XR antenna, Channel Master CM-7777 (dual input version) mast-mount amp,
    Channel Master 9521 antenna rotor, Zenith DTT901 converter box (3), Homeworx HW-150PVR, GeoSatPro 90cm dish, STAB HH90

12. Thanks el bandido, Costactc thanked for this post
  13. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    It has been over 6 months since I tested the X2-M1 Hd and I only tested it for several hours so I don't recall it that well. I have tested no less then 50 receivers approximately over the last 5 years or so. I do not label anything a piece of trash unless it actually is. I have purchased receivers under $50 that outperform others at $200. As I stated earlier, this was a while back so my recollection of this receiver is quite limited. I totally agree with EB, why not purchase one and test it yourself.

14. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
    Likes rrob311, eastof111 liked this post
  15. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was actually hoping to get some worthwhile info as to what the problems may be before spending money on one. I have an X2 Premium Mini that is a good little unit with two exceptions; first the clock is worthless (but I don't record off it so it's a moot point) and two, in a piggyback setup it doesn't allow correctly setting the C-band and Ku band LO seperately so it's being used as a C-band only receiver right now. On the other hand it locks transponders that others don't. So if the LO settings issue were corrected I would buy one to try out but if not then there's no point. This is why details are important, what might lead you or someone else to call a unit trash might be something another user could care less about. For instance, you might trash a unit because you can't get IPTV to work while another user isn't the least bit interested if IPTV works because they don't use it. This is just one example but points up, I think, why details are valuable and important.

16. Thanks el bandido, Costactc thanked for this post
  17. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I use a X2 Premium Mini and X2 M1 HD both work good and pick up channels that other have a hard time receiving, I do not use IPTV and other online apps. I live in Belize .I am from states and sold and installed sats for 15 years. I have no problem with them both.
    X2 M1 HD Mini ,X2 Premium II receiver, X2 Premium Mini (new edition), X2 premium III, QBox2 USB receiver, DSR406mn, Dsr922, DsR4200, SV360, 8 foot C-Band dish, 8 foot solid Ku dish and 3 foot Ku Dish, USBJAG NT cable & software

18. Thanks el bandido, rocketeer, ViP3R, mountaineer, madmadworld thanked for this post
    Likes el bandido, Costactc liked this post