Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Disconnected HD and re-flashed with vuplus. Cold reboot uninstalled sundtek extension. Cold re-boot. Installed 850 driver. Cold re-boot. Checked fw, opkg's, all current. Checked lsusb still displays one Hauppauge. Still nothing in tuner config.

2. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have two WinTV 850 connected. This is the reason it is displayed twice.

Your device id is different and I suspect that is the reason it is not being loaded.

You have: 2040:b140 Hauppauge

Mine is: 2040:7240 Hauppauge WinTv HVR-850

The 955Q is: 2040:b123 Hauppauge WinTV HVR-955Q

Your best bet is to seek assistance at the SatDreamGr forum.

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks I'll post there.

5. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try this:
    opkg update
    opkg install kernel-module-cx231xx-dvb
    opkg install kernel-module-cx231xx-alsa
    opkg install kernel-module-cx2341x
    opkg install kernel-module-cx231xx
    opkg install kernel-module-lgdt3305
    opkg install kernel-module-tda18271
    opkg install kernel-module-tda18271c2dd
    reboot
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will give it a try tomorrow.

8. Thanks mountaineer thanked for this post
  9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks EB, the following additions got the 850 to be recognized.

opkg install kernel-module-cx231xx-dvb installed and configured
    opkg install kernel-module-cx231xx-alsa installed and configured
    opkg install kernel-module-cx2341x is up to date
    opkg install kernel-module-cx231xx is up to date
    opkg install kernel-module-lgdt3305 installed and configured
    opkg install kernel-module-tda18271 is up to date
    opkg install kernel-module-tda18271c2dd installed and configured

The only problem is if I shut off the receiver or use the restart, upon boot up the 850 is not listed. Upon boot up, I have to do a restart enigma two or three times in order for the 850 to be recognized. But, even in this state I am happy that I will be able to use the 850 to make glitch free recordings.

10. Thanks el bandido, mountaineer thanked for this post
    Likes el bandido liked this post
  11. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Athoik at SatDreamGr is supplying us with these fixes. So all Thanks goes to Athoik!

Does the WinTv device have the glitching that Sundtek does? You may add more tuners for more recording capability if needed. I usually have three ATSC tuners installed on two different antennas.

More than likely, the reason you are having to restart several times to see the device is the Sundtek device. Remove the Sundtek device, then delete the S99tuner.sh file located at: " /etc/rc3.d ". You do not need to delete the Sundtek plugin, just remove the device AND that file. You may need to use the Dream Explorer plugin to remove that file correctly.

Scanned channels/channel names may be transferred to the WinTv device by altering the transponder frequencies in lamedb.

12. Thanks mountaineer, eastof111 thanked for this post
  13. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    No glitching at all. Will try the above tomorrow.

14. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did not remove Sundtek device yet and did a scan with Sundtek and assigned all channels to Sundtek bouquet. Plus, made manual corrections to the names in the bouquet. Shut off receiver and connected Wintv with a splitter. After getting Wintv to display, I did a scan and assigned the channels to Wintv bouquet. The scan changed all my manually corrected channels in the Sundtek bouquet. Plus, if I select a channel to watch in Sundtek bouquet, it will display from the Wintv tuner since it was the last scanned tuner.

I haven't found anything in the system menu to keep the two tuners separate. I did two instant recordings, using channel 3 on Sundtek and channel 5 on Wintv. Both recorded correctly from two tuners within the date/time frame.

Using the timers menu, I assign a recording of channel 3 on the Sundtek tuner and channel 5 with in the same date/time frame selecting the Wintv tuner. It will not accept these parameters. Keep getting timer conflict. Basically, because it is selecting the Wintv tuner instead of the separate tuners for the recordings.

15. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    A dmesg(rs232) and lsmod(telnet) posting from your receiver at reboot would be nice. This information will help to get these features embedded in future images.

The tuners can be separated but you will need to make changes in lamedb if you want channel names displayed for the WinTv device. The receiver "sees" the Sundtek device as DVB-T, and the WinTv device as ATSC. The output of both devices is stored in the terrestrial folder. There is a manual scan option for the WinTV to scan under Cable. Anything scanned under the Cable setting cannot be accessed by the Sundtek device. I have found it much easier to edit the lamedb file one time and be done with it. Terrestrial channels do not change much, so the information does not have to be scanned and edited often. You may upload a lamedb that contains all the terrestrial channel information. I would prefer this lamedb to only have the Sundtek device scanned in it. Do not scan anything else including satellites and the WinTv device.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast