Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Will reflash again tomorrow and add Sundtek only for the lamedb file. Played with Dreamboxedit and ticked off the box for "do not overwrite" for all the Sundtek scanned channels and reloaded to receiver. Disabled Sundtek in tuner config and loaded Wintv, rebooted a few times and scanned for channels.

Downloaded to Dreamboxedit and the Wintv scan did not change any of the channels in the Sundtek bouquet. Copied last scanned channels to Wintv bouquet. Then sorted and reloaded to receiver. Rebooted and tried to watch a channel with Wintv. No video or audio displayed nor any error message to indicate a tuning problem. Just displays the info bar on any channel selected.

Will pursue again tomorrow.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Easier for me to edit the lamedb file with notepad++. The transponder id has to be altered slightly or your channel names will go back to channel numbers using the WinTv. The device automatically updates, and altering the tp id slightly disables the auto update feature.

3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Re-flashed Satdreamgr-4.0-gst1-vuduo2-20160517 after boot up the lamedb displays Sundtek and sats from prior flashes. I could load to Dreamboxedit and delete all sats if necessary.
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    A dmesg(rs232) and lsmod(telnet) posting from your receiver at reboot would be nice. This information will help to get these features embedded in future images.

Modified lamedb attached.

Init 4
    Replace lamedb
    Init 3
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

5. Thanks eastof111 thanked for this post
  6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, I'll try the lamedb and see how it works.

Do you want a dmesg(rs232) and lsmod from the image I was using when I had the timer conflict ( I can re-flash from a backup), or while using the new lamedb?

7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Should not really matter. I think the idea is to correctly id the device so it can be included in the driver plugin. Also try in a multi-boot when you have time. Sundtek may release an ATSC driver which will make life easier for you. I do not see any real need to separate the ATSC devices in the receiver unless you have two separate antennas. The receiver will automatically manage the devices if they are the same such as ATSC or DVB-C/T. This is the only ATSC system I have seen that will allow the use of two separate antennas and have automatic switching between them. This is something I have wanted for a long time.
    Last edited by el bandido; 05-21-2016 at 09:46 PM.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK, I've got recordings to do later tonight, so I'll switch back to ATV. Then tomorrow I'll pursue the new lamedb along with Satdreamgr-4.0-gst1-vuduo2-20160522.

9. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flashed Satdreamgr-4.0-gst1-vuduo2-20160522 and loaded the edited lamedb. Reinstalled Sundtek and all channels listed in bouquet display.

Sundtek is tuner E.

Did the opkg's and Wintv shows installed after the reboots. WinTV is tuner F. Did a scan with Wintv and it changed all the channel mods originally made to the Sundtek bouquet.

Selecting a channel from the Sundtek bouquet will display it as originating from tuner F.
    Selecting a channel from the Wintv bouquet will display as tuner F.

I am guessing I won't be able to use the two tuners together until some changes are made.

Attached is the lsmod and dmesg.
    Attached Images Attached Images

11. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why did you do a scan with the WinTv device? Doing a scan using the WinTv will erase all the changes.

You should have two folders in the original lamedb that I modified for the terrestrial channels. One folder will be terrestrial, and the other folder will be cable. I tested these two folders, and they worked correctly. There should be no need to re-scan any terrestrial channels.

12. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    No problem, will redo tomorrow without the scan. By the way, the atsc.xml file was missing 195000000 for my area.

13. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast