1. Collapse Details
    X-SQUARE IT-02 Ku-band LNBF review
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I recently moved and was itching to set my dish up after about a year away from scanning satellites. I couldn't find my Invacom QPH-031 and decided to look on Amazon for something to tide me over until I either found or bought a new Invacom.

I am mostly using my X-SQUARE Premium III these days, so when I happened to discover LNBFs from them, I thought I might give it a shot.

The fact that this universal Ku LNBF was under US$12.00 with Prime shipping also contributed to my decision.

I have to say that for the price I was really pleasantly surprised. While I don't put any faith in their "0.1dB" noise floor figure, I will say that this seems to be a hot little LNBF. It seems to perform very well, and there is some possibility that the performance is better than the Invacom QPH-031 on linear polarization.

At $12, I bought two just in case. The first picture on the Amazon listing has "SR-2077B" but I don't see that number anywhere on the package. It looks like the official model number is "LSP-IT-02", with "IT-02" displayed prominently by itself on the package.

Their description indicates that they apparently reworked it in 2016.

Note that it is a universal LNBF, so the receiver will need to be configured with the two different local oscillator frequencies.

In short, it's inexpensive and seems to perform well, based on a limited trial.

[Note: I wasn't sure whether it was OK to post a direct link, so I haven't. If that's fine, I'll update the post, otherwise, PM me and I'll send it.]

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most links are ok here. Your review is appreciated!

A lot of lnbs are made at the same factory. They just change the packaging and labels, similar to what is done with cheap vodkas.
    The QPH 031 is a compromised design. You can expect it to perform a little less when compared to a single use lnb.

3. Thanks easily confused thanked for this post
    Likes Costactc liked this post