content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    -> HDMI Dolby Digital Function:
    -> for CIP and HbbTV versions.
    -> Volume control for AC3 + improved.
    -> Various corrections to improve overall performance
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Thanks ViP3R, eastof111, mengram, el bandido, mountaineer thanked for this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone, can someone tell me how to install the youtube plugin when there are no plugins on my Raptor. When I installed FAC.v2.12.32_Raptor_Optibox.zip a few months ago, it deleted the youtube plugin. I know using the old instructions, you had to run plugins, insert USB stick with a new plugin and the Raptor would recognize it but I have no idea how to do this without an existing plugin.

Thanks,
    mengram
    11 ft solid fiberglass BUD and 24' Von Weise Actuator, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, 10 ft Channel Master TVRO Solid BUD and 24" Thompson-Saganaw Actuator, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, 8 ft mesh BUD, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, (2) 36 inch Geosat Pro KU Dishes, both have SG6000 motors, Invacom QPH-031, JSC322-2 dual KU lnb, DSR922 Motorola 4Dtv, Amiko Alien2, (2) Optibox Raptors, Eyebox X5, Pansat 9500 HDX, (2) Openbox S9 fta receivers, Manhattan-1933, & Geosat Pro HDVR 3500 22inch directtv slimline (will be using as a stationary dish). 52 inch LG Plasma, 47 inch LG 3D, Smart TV, 32 inch Coby LCD televisions. LOS 55.0W to 139.0W

4. Thanks el bandido, mountaineer thanked for this post
  5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does this help?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

6. Thanks mengram thanked for this post
  7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks eb, but I cannot get it to work following the steps in the manual. I created a "plugin folder" on a clean Kingston usb, created a folder titled "bin", and then copied the youtube link in the post above by Species, extracted it to the "bin" folder and inserted into the Raptor, it recognized the Kingston but does not read any software. I am thinking of saving all my recent data and system settings, then do a factory reset and the Raptor should have a non-working version of youtube, and then update the receiver with my recent data and system settings.

Thanks,
    mengram
    11 ft solid fiberglass BUD and 24' Von Weise Actuator, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, 10 ft Channel Master TVRO Solid BUD and 24" Thompson-Saganaw Actuator, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, 8 ft mesh BUD, ESX242 dual C-band lnbf, (2) 36 inch Geosat Pro KU Dishes, both have SG6000 motors, Invacom QPH-031, JSC322-2 dual KU lnb, DSR922 Motorola 4Dtv, Amiko Alien2, (2) Optibox Raptors, Eyebox X5, Pansat 9500 HDX, (2) Openbox S9 fta receivers, Manhattan-1933, & Geosat Pro HDVR 3500 22inch directtv slimline (will be using as a stationary dish). 52 inch LG Plasma, 47 inch LG 3D, Smart TV, 32 inch Coby LCD televisions. LOS 55.0W to 139.0W

8. Thanks el bandido, mountaineer thanked for this post
  9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Mengram,

Have you upgraded to the new version first? The procedure is as El Bandido described it. Another way is to try FTP to the box and transfer the plugin into the "Plugin" Folder and see what happens. Unfortunately i dont have one to test. The latest FW and Youtube plugin were sent to me from Octagon.

10. Thanks mountaineer, mengram thanked for this post
  11. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Species,
    I upgraded to the FAC.v2.12.32_Raptor_Optibox a couple months ago and when the Raptor rebooted, it no longer had the You tube plugin and I had deleted all the others long ago since they no longer worked. I tried to re-install You tube after upgrading with the new version you provided with no luck. I don't know anything about installing programs using FTP, so I thought if I factory reset the Raptor it would at least have a non-working version of You tube.

Thanks,
    mengram

12. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Mangram
    I don't know if you ever use this program, but I never used it on my RAPTOR, it has FTP, I use this to transfer files to enigma folders in my enigma receivers, it works good for me.
    give it a try.
    Regards.
    Chewie

13. Thanks mengram thanked for this post
  14. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you just want the YouTube plugin, I would:

1. Unrar the downloaded youtube_plugin.rar file to a folder on your computer.
    2. Open the folders "youtube_SF908-SF1028P_v21233" and "youtube_v21233" until you see the "plugin" folder.
    [Optional 3. Open the "plugin" folder and delete the "freetvplus" folder. (This is in case you already have favorite Internet TV+ and Internet Radio+ stations on your receiver and don't want to lose them.)]
    4. Copy the "plugin" folder (with all its contents) to the root of your USB stick.
    5. Insert the USB stick into your receiver.
    6. On your receiver's remote, press "MENU" and select "Settings" "SystemTools" "Data Transfer" "Data download from USB storage" and select the "plugin" folder.

The rest should be simple. If installed correctly, you should see "YOUTUBE" under the "Media" "IPTV+" menu.

There is also a "Dailymotion" plugin available out there, as well.

15. Thanks eastof111, el bandido, mengram thanked for this post
    Likes mengram, Species liked this post
  16. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Worked like a charm Sublime

17. Thanks Sublime thanked for this post
    Likes el bandido liked this post
  18. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    There is also a "Dailymotion" plugin available out there, as well.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

19. Thanks eastof111, mengram thanked for this post