Have a diseqc 2.0 multiswitch/diseqc switch combo. 17 inputs and 8 outputs . Control by each receiver by diseqc 1.0 commands and 22 on/off.
So 1-4 ports are diseqc committed switch 1 and either 22 on or off to use all 4 ports.....5-8 use diseqc commited command 2 etc.

My problem is that I have 4 E2 receivers that have trouble with the switch..it is in the 22 on and off ONLY. So some of the inputs arent usable by the E2 receivers. The other 4 receivers that are openbox s10, azbox bravissimo, TBS computer card, and genpix computer card do not have any issues with the switch.

So the issue is in the E2. In this case all ports on #1 (1-4 inputs)work for all receivers. But # 2 (5-8 inputs) the H 22 on does not work...the E2 receivers sees it as always off and therefore sees H 22 off port only. On #3 (9 - 12 inputs) V off is always 22 on and cant see the port...and H 22 on is always seen as off and the port cant be used . On #4 (13-16 inputs) the 22 are always seen as on therefore both 22 off ports are useless to E2.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

There is nothing wrong with the switch...works perfectly with all other receivers.

Here is the kicker::::
i have a prof 7500 that is a 2nd tuner for AZME... It has the same issues when trying to tune in E2......HOWEVER if I take it and plug it into a computer and use smartdvb...it operates the switch perfectly..SO it is in E2. Can anyone see or help me with this?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!