Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Chewie, try these settings for Ku-band. I'm getting good results with these.
    For universal LNB use universal LNB setting in tuner configuration
    For Standard LNB use Cicular LNB setting in tuner configuration
    11755 start, 12200 stop, accuracy 4
    Found Transponer frequencies are correct.

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron817 View Post
    Chewie, try these settings for Ku-band. I'm getting good results with these.
    For universal LNB use universal LNB setting in tuner configuration
    For Standard LNB use Cicular LNB setting in tuner configuration
    11755 start, 12200 stop, accuracy 4
    Found Transponer frequencies are correct.
    Thanks Megatron, I try these settings and my box did not like them, it scans but not many channels. Oh well I just wondering if the coders will work on the blind scan for these boxes only time will tell.
    Regards.
    Chewie

3. Thanks Megatron817 thanked for this post
  4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is the Blindscan finding The transponders? On the Mutant Hd60 I have to press the green button after starting the blindscan for manual channel search. Then press green again to start channel search after transponder searching is finished.Automatic channel search doesn't find many channels.

5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Megatron I have noticed the Manual scan picks up more TP's then the Automatic scan, the settings you suggested picks a few more TP'S on some satellites but not that many, I am using USALS for my motorized ku dish and is not working very good, when I scan 103w ku, it plays all the channels it pick up, then I move the dish to 97w and scan some channels and it plays the channels, the problem I am seen is when I try to move back to 103w and click on one of the channels some times the dish does not move at all and when eventually I can move it to 103w it does not play the channels any more, it looks like is not keeping the channels information and maybe that is why the dish does not move to 103w.

6. Thanks el bandido, Megatron817 thanked for this post
  7. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Chewie,

Did you ever get your H9.2S to work correctly on blindscan? I was having issues with my Stab HH-90 motor similar to yours as 103W is my South Sat. However, I was also having issues with it returning to 103W when selecting another sat and then oscillating between the selected sat and either zero or 103W. Finally had to do a "reset" on the motor. I have not found an image that allows you to do that function. The only image function that I have found is moving the motor to the zero position.

However, since you have a collection of boxes, you may have one that has the reset function built-in. I had to purchase the remote pendant from Stab in order to reset my HH-90 and after doing such, it operates perfectly.

8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Ray
    I don't have these issues with the Edision Mio or the VU- Zero only with the Zgmmama, just like you I haven't find ant image that corrects this problem, what I do is when If scan sat A and then go and Scan Sat B, if I want to see any channels on sat A I have to do use the GOTO function under positioner setup, after I move the dish to Sat A I have to cancel USALS so I can watch the channels is a PITA but it works, the reason I haven't trash this box is because I like the colors on it, is fast and it scans just as many channels as the Mio and Zero, it may not be as fast to scan the channels as the Mio but I am no hurry, which box are you using? what is the remote pendant from Stab ?

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm still using the Mio and have sold the VU+. The remote pendant from Stab is a dual-purpose device. It allows one to setup the motor without using the STB...ie move the motor E or W and save positions, and an added feature it allows one to reset the memory back to factory settings. Mine was corrupted by using the goto command in various E2 images. I did not know it at the time, but using that command can corrupt the memory in the motor. They have two versions the P1 and P2. Only problem is no one here in the US stocks them and you have to order from overseas dealers. They are also not cheap. Another way of resetting is to use a USB satellite receiver. By using one of these boxes and a special program, you can send the reset string to your motor. Those are not really cheap that I have found as well.

I found all this out from Brian as his company used to be the NA repair depot for Stab back in the day -

10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rayydio View Post
    I'm still using the Mio and have sold the VU+. The remote pendant from Stab is a dual-purpose device. It allows one to setup the motor without using the STB...ie move the motor E or W and save positions, and an added feature it allows one to reset the memory back to factory settings. Mine was corrupted by using the goto command in various E2 images. I did not know it at the time, but using that command can corrupt the memory in the motor. They have two versions the P1 and P2. Only problem is no one here in the US stocks them and you have to order from overseas dealers. They are also not cheap. Another way of resetting is to use a USB satellite receiver. By using one of these boxes and a special program, you can send the reset string to your motor. Those are not really cheap that I have found as well.

I found all this out from Brian as his company used to be the NA repair depot for Stab back in the day -

Hello Ray
    Do you have the link that you used to purchase the remote pendant from Stab, I try to find it but did not come up with any thing, let me know.
    Thanks in advance.
    Regards.
    Chewie

11. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here you go Chewie -

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

12. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mine was corrupted by using the goto command in various E2 images. I did not know it at the time, but using that command can corrupt the memory in the motor.
    I have used Stab motors for years with enigma2 images and not had any problems. I have not seen any complaints on European forums about enigma2 corrupting Stab or any other brand of Ku motor.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast