1. Collapse Details
    How to flash Vu+ Zero 4K FTA Receiver (Video)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

2. Thanks eastof111 thanked for this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like

4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attached is a .pdf file that explains how to flash the Vu+ Zero, which is about the same as flashing the Zero 4K.

Feel free to ask questions if you do not understand how to do this.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by el bandido; 06-22-2018 at 12:05 AM.

5. Thanks termite thanked for this post
  6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I downloaded openpli-6.2-release-vuzero4k-20180611_usb.zip from openpli.org, then unzipped it and copied the resulting vuplus directory to the root directory of a USB key. (It was a 2Gb, FAT16 key and I read later that it should have been 4Gb+ and FAT32, but it worked). Turned the Vu+ Zero 4K off, plugged the USB key in the back, turned it on and went off to have some coffee. About 10 minutes later I figured it was either bricked or done, turned it off, pulled the USB key, turned it on, and was greeted with a big OpenPli splash screen.

A big thanks to the programmers of Openpli for making everything so user friendly -- I didn't read any instructions for setting up and customizing the receiver; just fiddled within the existing menus.

7. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by termite View Post
    I downloaded openpli-6.2-release-vuzero4k-20180611_usb.zip from openpli.org, then unzipped it and copied the resulting vuplus directory to the root directory of a USB key. (It was a 2Gb, FAT16 key and I read later that it should have been 4Gb+ and FAT32, but it worked). Turned the Vu+ Zero 4K off, plugged the USB key in the back, turned it on and went off to have some coffee. About 10 minutes later I figured it was either bricked or done, turned it off, pulled the USB key, turned it on, and was greeted with a big OpenPli splash screen.

A big thanks to the programmers of Openpli for making everything so user friendly -- I didn't read any instructions for setting up and customizing the receiver; just fiddled within the existing menus.
    There is a free program called aomei partition assistant that you can use to format the usb stick to fat32. All I have is a 256mb stick and it works fine, the image files are smaller than 256mb.
    also Just to let you know my internet is a mifi so I use a universal WIFI Adapter, Netgear WNCE2001 and I power it with usb cable that came with it pluged in to a powered usb hub.

9. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post