Threaded View

1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like another op tried ordering a dish from the Ireland vendor and his order was rejected too. The op found a link to ebay for a Channel Master 84e glass dish with lnbf for $46 + shipping. So I offered $40 and it was accepted.

The shipping is expensive, but I don't want to waste any more time with the Euro suppliers.

This dish will replace my DTV AT9 dish for 87 ku which measures 29 x 25 inches and provides a 8.2-8.5 db signal on the LPB mux. The News Source mux comes in at 11.5db, so no problems there. The LPB mux always worked fine for the last four or five years at usually 10.0 db, but within the last eight months or so, the signal has dropped to the 8 db level or sometimes lower to even zero.

The 84e measures roughly 39.75w x 30h, so it should bring the LPB mux back to a normal signal for me.

In my neck of the woods, the 84e dishes are extremely rare on Craigs list. The DTV Slimlines are going for $40 to $90 and which are not as good as the old AT9's. So, quite happy the op posted the site for the 84e.

Delivery is for Nov 1st by donkey.
    Last edited by eastof111; 10-22-2018 at 07:39 PM.

2. Thanks el bandido, Megatron817, ViP3R, mengram thanked for this post