Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Edision OS NINO PRO S2X
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    The new Edision OS Nino Pro S2X will be the first fta receiver with a tuner that supports DVB-S2X And MIS/PLS blindscan!
    I am seeing prices with shipping included of around $130.00 U.S. This will be my next fta receiver to test and play with unless something unexpected happens. It will be interesting to see what this receiver can or cannot find during a blindscan. Support for the OS Nino Pro should be exceptional.

I will post more information about this receiver as it becomes available. It should be noted that this Is Not a 4K receiver, but it does do HEVC.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    It Looks Good EB, to bad is not 4K, but I read that they have a 4k coming out by the end of the year, it would be great if it has the same capabilities as this receiver.
    Regards.
    Chewie

3. Thanks ViP3R, mountaineer thanked for this post
  4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Edision OS Nino Pro S2X arrived today. The price was about $132.00 U.S. with 4 day shipping included. A blindscan of 97w ku took 1 minute 45 seconds which is I think about the fastest time for an enigma2 receiver on that satellite. 215 Radio and TV channels were logged in the scan of this satellite. Other satellites that I have scanned are completed in 3 to 5 minutes. Overall, I say a very nice entry level receiver so far. The Hauppauge 850 ATSC 1.0 usb tuner was connected and it is recognized as a valid tuner.

5. Thanks chewie, ViP3R, easily confused thanked for this post
    Likes Megatron817, eastof111 liked this post
  6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome! yeah I just scanned 97w ku with the zero4k to compare and it took 2:55 only free scan 1-45 symbol and found 228 channels. So Edision was faster but zero4k found more here. I guess you would have to hook your zero4k up to your dish to get a true comparison of those two boxes.
    Thanks for the review.
    Last edited by Megatron817; 10-18-2018 at 12:50 PM.

7. Thanks el bandido, ViP3R thanked for this post
  8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is 228 Correct OR did the Zero 4K find duplicates? I will try to answer that question a bit later...
    Anyway, No 4K on this receiver so the Zero has an advantage in that area.

9. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had to blind scan again to check took 3:17 that time but still found 228 and I don't see any duplicates.

10. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  11. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really don't think no 4k is no big deal especially for someone like me that only does ku band. Most if not all 4k is on c band or ku band DTH and i bet if any sporting events ect. are broadcast wild feeds in 4k they would be scrambled anyway.

12. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    My Edision OS Nino Pro S2X arrived today. The price was about $132.00 U.S. with 4 day shipping included. A blindscan of 97w ku took 1 minute 45 seconds which is I think about the fastest time for an enigma2 receiver on that satellite. 215 Radio and TV channels were logged in the scan of this satellite. Other satellites that I have scanned are completed in 3 to 5 minutes. Overall, I say a very nice entry level receiver so far. The Hauppauge 850 ATSC 1.0 usb tuner was connected and it is recognized as a valid tuner.
    Where did you purchase the receiver from, let us know.
    Regards.
    Chewie

13. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will it scan in all of the radio feed channels with names on 105w?
    Portable Comtech 13', Winegard 10', SAMI 7.5', 3 39" Ku dishes one motorized. Scanning 30w-131w

14. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every enigma2 fta receiver that I have owned will scan all of those channels with names. Getting those channels to play is a different story. I will check this for you as time permits. It usually takes some time for that satellite to scan as there are over 2,000 entries the last time I scanned it.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

15. Thanks rrob311 thanked for this post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast