Thread: Edison mio 4K

Threaded View

1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    The radio channels on 105 c band play. I tested the one a SF8008 user was complaining about not working, plus a few more that do not work for me on other enigma2 receivers. So I find the Problematic Radio Channels on 105W C band to work! I also got some of the radio mux to work at 91 W ku, and find that some of them played. So I assume the whole mux would play if active.

It should be noted that there may be streaming and recording issues with these radio channels. This will need work.

Here is a link to a video test of the radio channels at 105W. Please excuse the audio pops as that is a defect either in my cabling or a defect in the recording device. There are no pops or hiccups in the audio when these channels are played using the MIO receiver.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    OK EB glad to hear that you received the NPR MUX using the MIO and the satdreamgr image. For some reason I cannot get a lock on the NPR transponder on the MIO. I get a solid 60% lock with the VU+ but not a blip on the MIO - strange. Also using satdreamgr 6.2 on the mio.
    Last edited by rayydio; 12-30-2018 at 12:32 PM.