Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Since the Weigel transponder shuffle on 101w yesterday, the services now remain correct when returning to any of the Weigel services from an adjacent satellite position. I am using the original TNAP without any modifications.

The 3.9xx TPs went away and new 3.7xx TPs replaced. Here is the new lineup. Anyone else confirm?
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeB View Post
    I agree, they seem ok now. It sometimes takes a bit longer for Movies channel to come back on (I initially get a "Tune failure") type error, and then it pops in.

That's better than before though, when it pulled 'Start' in on the Movies channel for sure.

I was going to test a little longer, but just got back minutes ago from a day at the hospital. Severe food poisoning, but they did all sorts of tests to make sure it wasn't a heart attack or the like.

No, this problem is NOT fixed. It now happens between Decades (3748V) and H&I East (3744V). My dish was on 99w FETV, My 1pm timer came on for Petticoat Junction on 101W Decades. It locked on H&I East instead, but showed as Decades. I had to end the timer, jump to H&I East, then back to Decades, and then it was ok again.

Now I just checked Monday and Tuesdays recording, and those were fine. Though when those fired, the dish was already on 101W, it didn't have to move first.
    My name is Mike.
    My posting name at Satguys is Primestar31

2. Thanks Titanium thanked for this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you using a default image or with the test drivers?

4. Thanks MikeB thanked for this post
  5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Are you using a default image or with the test drivers?
    This was with the "Default" first final image of NA SDGr. I haven't tried it on the other yet that EB gave me and I loaded in Slot 2, but it's a good point. I'll try that today if possible. Still recovering from that food poisoning on Saturday, and I am a bit better, but not completely right yet.
    My name is Mike.

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't been able to duplicate the issue with EB's test image with the new drivers & kernel. I had to delete the old dead channels first and re-scan them, & rename a few, so that took a bit.

I tried between Decades on 101W and FeTv on 99w. I then tried between Decades & Grit on 97W. I did this multiple times. I then tried the same thing between the other Weigel channels: H&I, Start, (both E & W for those that have one) Movies! and FeTv on 99w, then Grit on 97W. It was good every time. I then thought maybe it could also be related that my MIO was in normal Standby, then woke up and moved with a WebIF Zap & Record timer. I still couldn't get the problem to reoccur when I duplicated that method.

I then swapped back to the "normal" NASDGr "Final" image, and retried it all the same way. Couldn't get it to happen this time.

So beats me. However, whatever the new image/drivers/kernel is, perhaps is far less likely to have the problem?

I have not touched my dish in all this. No receiver changes have been made beyond new deletes and re-scans for JUST those channels on the two images. I have not as of yet upgraded to the contest C2-PLL. I'm still running the purchased C1-PLL. I need to get the ground thawed, and spend some time running a proper ground wire and such to the dish before I'm willing to install the C2-PLL and risk it. That'll be a little longer as Winter just isn't quite over here as of yet.
    My name is Mike.

7. Thanks el bandido, Titanium thanked for this post
  8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The problem of the radio channels on 91w ku being found in a blindscan seems to have been fixed. Scan logs showing this are attached.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Attached Files Attached Files

9. Thanks ViP3R thanked for this post
    Likes Titanium, MikeB liked this post
  10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    See my other thread called "Stuck on boot image"
    Last edited by MikeB; 04-18-2019 at 09:55 AM.
    My name is Mike.

11. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  12. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by el bandido View Post
    Wrong place or section.
    Got to Plugins and select Backupsuite for image backup and recovery
    Just to make sure, when you do a "Full Backup" while booted in any particular slot, that backup is ONLY for that slot's image, correct?

In other words, there isn't any way to do a global full backup that would also backup the images in all the other slots at the same time? Meaning every slot must be backed up independently of each other?
    My name is Mike.

13. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Correct.
    Maybe there will be a way to backup the whole emmc.img in the future
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

14. Thanks MikeB thanked for this post
    Likes MikeB liked this post
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122