Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron817 View Post
    Yes hdfreaks blindscan is like or the same as openatv. Runs good, no major issues and I put the glamourAura skin ipk for Openatv and the skin is fine with hdfreaks image. Getting everything customized in the menus was a challenge. Some of the menus did not exist but I found them with the help button. hot key setup was with the red button long.
    GlamourAura-Atv was not completely compatible with Openhdf. I saw the front display was showing 100 so I unistalled the skin and all is good now.

2. Thanks rayydio thanked for this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Frankly I'm surprised my skin even worked on Hdfreaks I didn't adapt it for their image!

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 5 Pro μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

4. Thanks Megatron817 thanked for this post
    Likes el bandido liked this post
  5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MCelliotG View Post
    Frankly I'm surprised my skin even worked on Hdfreaks I didn't adapt it for their image!

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 5 Pro μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    It was an old version of your skin B.5 that was the first ipk I found for atv.
    I did try F.04 for atv Later and it did not work on Hdfreaks.
    Thanks!

6. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a question I just thought of: I do NOT at present have a 4K tv set, but it's likely in the future. I have a 2013 Lg 3D 1080p tv. Can this receiver tune in the fta 4k channels on say 101w, and down-res them to 1080p to watch?
    My name is Mike.
    My posting name at Satguys is Primestar31

7. Thanks el bandido, ViP3R thanked for this post
  8. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good Question! The answer is Yes.

9. Thanks ViP3R thanked for this post
    Likes MikeB liked this post
  10. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Official OpenVix image for the MIO has been released (see link below).
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The OpenVix image is OE Alliance based.
    OE Alliance based images are packing the regular emmc.img file and the rootfs.tar.bz2 file in the same folder. I do not know why they do this, but I guess they do it so the download will work as the main or install image, and also work as the multiboot image. Doing it this way makes for a big download, but maybe having one download instead of two like the Pli images have makes for less confusion?
    Here is what the OpenVix download looks like:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

If you want multiboot, the emmc.img may be deleted, and the splash.bin files may be deleted form this folder.
    If you want to use OpenVix as the main image, then the rootfs.tar.bz2 file may be deleted.
    If you do not want to see the OpenVix logo for every boot on the other images that are stored in the receiver, then delete the splash.bin file too.
    I do not think many MIO users have seen the Edision boot logo because OpenATV writes over it with the splash.bin file. The only problem with that is you see OpenATV logo on every boot for all images in multiboot.

The OS Mio is capable of reading both NTFS Windows type file systems, and Linux type file systems. My usb drives for image file loading are formatted to be used in any operating system, Windows or Linux.

11. Thanks Megatron817, eastof111, ViP3R, rayydio, chewie, Titanium thanked for this post
  12. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I'm stuck trying to setup my Edision Mio the first time. I've loaded the last Satdreamgr image, and did the initial setup. I actually have channels scanned in 99w C-band. However, as soon as I did, the CLOCK changed to a date of 1969, and it's way off. I can NOT find a way to set the clock to anything other than: GMT -5:00 Eastern Time. I need to be able to set this to sync off the internet ONLY, as I can't allow it to sync to US sats that don't have proper time setup.

How the heck do I do that??? I've been all through the setup screens as far as I can tell, and I simply can NOT find that setting!
    My name is Mike.

13. Thanks el bandido, Titanium thanked for this post
  14. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because the setting is not there!
    Go to the plugins menu, then press the green button for downloadable plugins.
    Next, find and install System time under System plugins. (connection to Internet needed for download)
    Exit after installation, and use the System time plugin to set the internet time on your receiver. Also set the correct Time Zone which will be in another menu.

Why is it setup like this?
    PLi based images are light, meaning they only default load basic items. Internet time is not needed in most of the world because transponder time is accurate. So PLi does not load System time plugin by default.

15. Thanks MikeB, Titanium thanked for this post
  16. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, I thought I was losing my mind, LOL. Thanks! I have now done that, and it's setup and seems to be working. Big learning curve here, but I've already figured out a lot just going through the menus. Enough so that I have a headache, but I'm getting there!

Is there a manual for the SatdreamGR image?
    My name is Mike.

17. Thanks Titanium thanked for this post
  18. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Good Thing is: You only learn it once.
    All enigma2 receivers pretty much setup exactly the same. And some images set different than others. Most OE Alliance images load System time by default. But they load a bunch of other stuff at default too.

19. Thanks Titanium thanked for this post
    Likes MikeB, rayydio, Titanium liked this post
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast