Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Sorry MikeB, can't find what your pointing at "Menu/Setup/System/Customize". I get Menu/Setup/System/ :Audio/Video, GUI Settings, Expert settings. Using these editors I have made a few bouquets for each satellite but, have yet to keep them working properly.

Just watched a youtube on the pur e2 image, has the same estuary skin as kodi. Thinking I might give this a try later when I have fewer issues.

Happy Testing!!!
    X² HD Premium 36" 87 - 125 Ku
    10' Unimesh 741 lnbf 97 C

2. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catthepatch View Post
    Sorry MikeB, can't find what your pointing at "Menu/Setup/System/Customize". I get Menu/Setup/System/ :Audio/Video, GUI Settings, Expert settings. Using these editors I have made a few bouquets for each satellite but, have yet to keep them working properly.

Just watched a youtube on the pur e2 image, has the same estuary skin as kodi. Thinking I might give this a try later when I have fewer issues.

Happy Testing!!!
    That was where it's located with the SatDreamGR image. It's likely in a slightly different place in other images. I haven't played with any other images as of yet. Still getting used to just this one is plenty for me right now. I never had any receiver other than appliance types before, certainly nothing that could flash images as easily as this one.

On the other hand, I've got this image setup nicely for what I want to do so far, at least on the satellite side.

In case you just want to do some channel editing fairly quickly, but NOT with the remote, and NOT with dreamboxEdit or another FTP type channel editing program, you can just type the IP address of your E2 receiver in your browser which will open the WebIF screen. Then in the bottom left-hand side of the screen click on "BouquetEditor". It'll open that up on the right side of the screen window, and you can create/edit/delete/move radio or tv channels to any Bouquet list you want to.

New Bouquet lists you create appear in the upper right-hand window. Once you make one, click on it to highlight it. Then click on a satellite in the upper left-hand window. Its channels will fill out on the bottom left-hand window. You can then highlight the channels you want, then click on the bottom link "Add channel(s) to Bouquet". They will copy over into the channel bouquet you created and previously highlighted in the upper right-hand window. After I got done, I clicked on "Reload" right above that set of Bouquet lists, and they refreshed on the receiver itself.
    My name is Mike.
    My posting name at Satguys is Primestar31

3. Likes Megatron817, sattech64 liked this post
  4. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    I use the satdream image as well. I've just spent the last hour or so trying to format a lousy usb drive! Goshdarn wincrap! Had to search the web and dl some partition prog just to get my 16gb drive to work, it was showing only 2gb. I even got my other 1tb drive to show up. I'm getting my system to where it needs to be slowly. I have to setup the editors for each image I have so things don't get confused as each has different pros and cons. I have yet to telnet or ftp anything besides the bouquets in the editors. Don't use the webif often as I use my computer more than the TV's.

I have to get a new lnb for Cband as the one I have is getting worse all the time. Probably an alignment issue or a warped bud. Too cold to do anything about it now, -19°C here with 1meter snow drifts.

Happy Testing!!!
    X² HD Premium 36" 87 - 125 Ku
    10' Unimesh 741 lnbf 97 C

5. Likes MikeB liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12