Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    I couldn't make that issue happen. Set a timer with remote and with wibif, changed multiboot image and then back to TNAP and timers were good 2019.
    I don't use system time here not connected to internet all the time (hotspot). I have transponder time with startup service on a ATSC channel.

2. Thanks MikeB thanked for this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeB View Post
    Interesting addition to what I've noticed with these image installs. This has now happened both when I installed OpenVIX, and now with OpenPli in other slots.

IF you have valid repeating (or even ones that just haven't fired as of yet) recording timers set through the WebIF Timers screen, (maybe even if set directly on the receiver with the remote, as I haven't checked that possibility) and you install a new image, AFTER you multiboot back to the image the timers were set it (NA SatDreamGr in my case), the dates on the timers change to the year 2068!

Not only that, but you can't fix them. You have to create new ones, and delete the now bad older ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeB View Post
    It is on the SatDreamGR image. I'll have to check the other images and make sure those are set correctly on those also.

Ok, OpenPli 7.0 is also set (now) to sync at cold start and at reboot, OpenVix doesn't offer those two settings in order to change them.

All right, changing OPenPli to sync at cold start and at reboot seems to have fixed the Timers changing themselves to the year 2068. OpenVix didn't have those settings, but I did a manual "resync" to the NTP server, and after coming out of both images, my Timers are still at the year 2019 as they should be.

So, looks like that odd issue is now taken care of.
    My name is Mike.
    My posting name at Satguys is Primestar31

4. Thanks el bandido, Megatron817 thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12