Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
    Quote Originally Posted by dkendrick59 View Post
    Tried both Satdreamer and Open PLI and receiver still won't go beyond the boot sequence.
    Have you tried accessing it through the WebIF screen as of yet? If so, what happened?
    My name is Mike.
    My posting name at Satguys is Primestar31

2. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
  3. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    Additional information on this situation. The STB was working fine until it displayed the Green Screen error after the MSN weather plugin problem.

dkendrick59 took this STB offline and replaced it with 2nd Edision OS Mio 4k that he had previously purchased (running older TNAP and not affected by the MSM plugin error).

Recently, dkendrick59 took this STB out of storage and attempted to revive it by installing the most recent TNAP image. The new image that was installed is the TNAP EMMC USB version using "force" during power up. The image loads, stb restarts, the TV displays the Edision start-up image then the TV screen goes blank and the front display continues to show "Boot".

I talked with dkendrick59 on the phone this AM. I am curious if the failure to run (or display) TNAP is only a coincidence that this happened at the time the green screen problem occurred or is it linked to the recover steps after the green screen error?

4. Thanks el bandido thanked for this post
    Likes MikeB liked this post
  5. Collapse Details
    Post Thanks / Like
    More or less,
    A green screen means the program encountered an error. The program restarts or reboots as an effort to resolve the problem. So we would think a green screen would not upset or destroy any enigma2 receiver to the point where it would not work again.

Anything at this point would be guessing. Having the telnet output of : init 4 && ENIGMA_DEBUG_LVL=5 enigma2 might show us the error and could possibly lead to a fix.
    Meine Dreambox One ist ein Stück Scheiße!.

6. Thanks Titanium thanked for this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234